Susguy is offline Associate Member

Switching for sus250 to test ent

Hey bros i am going into my 5th week of sus and i was thinking about switching to test ent so i dont have to shoot eod. one of my source said that he can get test ent from nsl. its rated at 300mg. Is it okay to switch without a problem? Thans bros

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I've read of personal exp of people doing this and had no problem. I would do the same thing. I've taken sust and ent. (seperately) and do not like sust. I think you'll be fine.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    I've read of personal exp of people doing this and had no problem. I would do the same thing. I've taken sust and ent. (seperately) and do not like sust. I think you'll be fine.
    ya i agree u should b fine, ive never switched but know bros that have wit no prob. i dont like sust at all

youknowme is offline Member
    Go ahead and switch, you'll be fine

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    You can inject sus twice a week. The need to inject eod is way over hyped. Switch if you must but there is absolutely no reason to.

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    I did it after week six and now i am om week 12th two more weeks to go and I really loved the change! no problem bro u wil be fine! I love sutanon but now I am convinced that enanthate is better in so many ways! long live enanthate!

Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member
    by the way I still go EOD with enanthate I am doing an average of 875mg test a week! I am trowing a party I reached 200lbs for the first time in my life! 17 inch bis 25 inch quADS 30 WAIST LINE !

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    You can inject sus twice a week. The need to inject eod is way over hyped. Switch if you must but there is absolutely no reason to.
    Switching would be fine, but as for the sust. It is best taken eod but some people stretch it to e3d. If you countinue with the sust I would stay at eod... JMO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    aspengc8 i do believe is going to switch also... give him a pm. He also is in the fifth week of sust eod just like you.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Russ616
    Switching would be fine, but as for the sust. It is best taken eod but some people stretch it to e3d. If you countinue with the sust I would stay at eod... JMO
    There is absolutely no proof that sus needs to be injected that often. Somebody did a mathematical assessment of half lives of the esters and came to the conclusion that to maintain constant blood levels it should be done daily. That is bullsh*t. I've done hundreds of amps, from one a week, an amp twice a week and currently an amp m-w-f which I added 100mg prop/day 4 weeks ago after 4 weeks of sus and tren @ 100mg/day. I've gotten results from all. I will counter the constant blood level arguement by saying that neither cyp or enanth injected once, twice or more a week will give you constant levels. The real thing needed is to get your levels up high enough. If you are at five to ten times normal levels or more you will grow like crazy even if it fluctuates 10 or 20% from day to day. That means doses apropriate to your level of development. I will guarentee you that a first time 23 year old user with average genetics doing one amp a week for twelve weeks will see results. Now should he take that one ml and break it into ed or eod shots? Will he see significantly more gains? No and no!

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    thanks bros..

Thread Information