frodog is offline Junior Member

Oral - Turnabol updates

It's been almost 2 months since i have visited this website and i was wondering if anyone had any new information to share about oral turnabol. Some people said they were trying it and would update there progress but i dont see no updates?

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Yes lets hear it

Badgerman is offline Banned
    There's also a test rebound with Var after the initial inhibition.......Oral T I think is a methylated form of clostebol......The east german track guys would run 10 mg a day for 3 to 4 weeks and then take 3 to 4 off depending on the contest schedule. That way the receptors would stay more active than just going with a continuous low dose....... Hard to say what everybody would do if there were no testing involved........I would like to see an AASUSATF......see how fast people can go with
    AAS and whatever else they want to use......

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I've also been trying to get more info for a while now - I know there are a couple of bro's using it now - I can't find out about how hard it is on the liver....any ideas

And just to double check before I order - am I right in thinking OT is clostebol acetate rather than another ester of clostebol.....?

This is from Big cat @ bb.com
    I'm not sure about what he says about oral TB -

Steranabol is no longer made and cannot be found under this name anywhere. If you do find it under that name, consider it a fake. Steranabol is confusing as well, because Farmitalia still makes steranabol Depot and steranabol Ritardo, but both of those are forms of the nandrolone derivative oxabolone cypionate (see profile on Steranabol). The active ingredient, clostebol acetate is still found in the German product Megagrisevit Mono however, but since that's a little long to pronounce, its either referred to as steranabol or by its pharmaceutical name, clostebol.

Structurally, clostebol is simply testosterone with an added chloro group at the 4-position. In itself quite ingenious. I mean you see all sorts of structural alterations to prevent a steroid from interacting with enzymes, but none as simple as this. By putting a structural alterations right on top of the 4-position, it cannot be 5-alpha reduced to dihydrotestosterone, thereby limiting a more androgenic form in androgen specific tissue like scalp, prostate and skin. And so of course, avoiding all problems associated with DHT formation like extreme cases of acne and serious hair loss. But it also prevent aromatization, so no estrogen is formed. That limits fat gain, bloat and the risk of breast growth in men (gyno). Needless to say of course that eliminating the stronger androgenic and all of the estrogenic components, this steroid is nowhere near as potent as its parent, testosterone. But you have to admit the beauty of it. Why use testosterone if you are only going to stack it with fortunes worth of arimidex and finasteride to block estrogen and DHT, if you can just take clostebol and be done with it? I mean if you are going to screw around and mess up the strongest anabolic , do us all a favour and just use this stuff. If you really can't take the side-effects and still want to use a steroid. Although I must say I loathe such people. Either you take it like man and accept the risk, go for the gains and get from it what you can, or you can't tolerate the risk, and then you should just stay away from all steroids . Period. I hate those "I want it all and don't want to pay for it" type of people.

This steroid is understandably weak and with little to offer to a serious user of anabolic steroids . Although it does offer us a form of testosterone that is perfectly fine to use under all circumstances when cutting. Its not a very userfriendly drug however. Megagrisevit Mono injections come in 10 ml per 1.5 ml injection That means 7.5 ml need to be injected on a daily basis. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't like to play for pincushion. Women may find a use in this steroid as its androgenically so much less aggressive than testosterone, and a single 1.5 ml injection daily can give them appreciable results. Which is not so for males.

While I can show little appreciation for this steroid from a performance enhancing point of view, which for me is the main point of interest, in treatment, medically speaking, it's a god-send. It was commonly used in women and geriatrics with great success and a low rate of side-effects, and could possibly aid children with growth deficiency. For AIDS patients too, clostebol may be a more natural and effective way of treatment than oxandrolone (Anavar ) without having to suffer the consequences of oxymetholone or testosterone use. So as a scientist to be, I can certainly see the brilliance of such a simple alterations and the effect it has. I believe clostebol, if attached to a longer ester and in larger injections, like 250 mg/ml clostebol enanthate or something, it has a lot of promise in hormonal replacement therapy and the treating and prevention of wasting diseases.

There is an oral form of clostebol acetate, under the same name of Megagrisevit Mono, but it has no alterations that suggest increased oral availability. As such, oral doses would have to be 10-15 times higher to elicit a similar effect as the injections, and so not very cost-effective.

bump

^
    ^^
    ^^^
    ^^^^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    so is it methylated or not?
    if not i wouldnt bother unless your getting around 350-400mg ed

bump

yes OT is methyl clostebol - will be trying some soon - so will post my findings then......

any updates guys?

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    Yes I have been running it at 60mg a day for 4 weeks and I am really impressed by it strength ang lean gains wise. I will use it again for sure

Any loss of workout drive??? or is there enough androgenic stim?

How's it compare with Var for tendon strength??

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I have not noticed anything in terms of loss of power, if anything my contractions feel stronger and more controlled. In terms of tendon power I do like the added collagen benefits that anavar offers in terms of tendon strength so as a result I have added some hGH this week to compensate for any potential weakness I maybe causing as I am using test as well.The test amount is comparable to when I use anavar so I know the difference between var/OT is consistent.

Thanks for the update bigun, im happy to hear those kinda results.

Thread Information