not2bigyet is offline Member

For those who have been through it...

I'm starting my 3rd week of fighting off gyno, running 80mg's nolva ED. I was able to catch it before a lump formed, and the pain seems to be almost gone. This is the first time this has happened to me, and it happened about 1 month after my PCT (didn't expect that!). I'm about to start my next cycle, but I'm extreamly nervous about the gyno returning (flaring up) during cycle. I will be running 10-20mg's ED of nolva, but my psyc is playing games with me. Is there anybody who has successfully fought off gyno and went on to cycle again with no problems?

^^^

anyone?

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    hmmmmm

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    So your saying one month ago was the end of your PCT and your about to start another cycle? Do you think you want to be jumping into another cycle so quickly? Any way when my symptoms first showed up I took upto 120mg a day of nolva then ever since i now take 20mg ED throughout cycle and long after cycle has finished. I havent had a problem since.

Jeff01 is offline Junior Member
    Iam no Gear Guru but shouldn't you wait a little longer considering you just came off.
    I mean fight off the Gyno give it a few more months make sure your fully recovered.
    Then hit it up hard and go for it This is just me I cycle once or twice a year I dont
    plan on entering a compition any time soon so I figure why put your body threw all
    of that.

Thanks Hitman. I should have been a little clearer on my post. I actually finished my cycle at the end of June, ran my PCT, and around mid August I started noticing the first signs of gyno. So I've been off for about 3 months now...

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by not2bigyet
    Thanks Hitman. I should have been a little clearer on my post. I actually finished my cycle at the end of June, ran my PCT, and around mid August I started noticing the first signs of gyno. So I've been off for about 3 months now...
    No worries mate glad to help. So what was your last cycle and doses and are you still taking 80mg of the nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    No worries mate glad to help. So what was your last cycle and doses and are you still taking 80mg of the nolva?
    I just dropped the nolva to 40mg's ED...do you think I should continue at 80mg's ED until all signs are gone, or lower the dose? My last cycle I ran Prop at 100mg's ED weeks 1-10 and Tren 75mg's ED weeks 1-8...

joevette is offline Banned
    Did you take an AI during your last cycle? If not that would explain the delayed gyno. I'd definatly run .75-1.25mg of Femera ed along with 20mg of nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    Did you take an AI during your last cycle? If not that would explain the delayed gyno. I'd definatly run .75-1.25mg of Femera ed along with 20mg of nolva.
    I ran L-dex along with nolva and B-6 throughout my cycle

I'll try running Letro this time around...

letro will reverse the gyno in many cases. it will take a while. there is no need to run nolva and letro together . just run the nolva 2 days before you drop the letro and 2 weeks to safe guard from the estrogen rebound and you will be fine. Letro will starve the gland of estrogen and cause it to shrink

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letro will reverse the gyno in many cases. it will take a while. there is no need to run nolva and letro together . just run the nolva 2 days before you drop the letro and 2 weeks to safe guard from the estrogen rebound and you will be fine. Letro will starve the gland of estrogen and cause it to shrink
    sound good...thanks for your input lion

BTW where could I get this item you speak of? (chance for a plug )

Thread Information