ufc1313 is offline New Member

need advice on ordering pins!!!

I will be starting my first cycle in a couple of weeks. I will
    be using 250mg sust 2x week and 200mg eq 2x week. I'm
    about to order my pins and I just want to make sure I'm getting
    the right thing. I'm going to get 23 gauge, 1.5 inch needles. This is the best size, isn't it? Do I need to order the syringes and needles separately so that I can use one needle to draw the gear from the bottle, and then I screw on a new needle for the actual injection? From what I understand I will need to draw one cc of Sust. Then, I unscrew the needle and put on a new one and draw one cc of eq. Then I put on a third needle to inject. This way, I will be using 6 needles a week for two 2cc injections. Am I correct on this? Hey, you were all newbies at one time, too!!! Please advise.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    no man
    fill up on sus,then fill the same w/your eq. then unscrew the needle head and put a new one on. what i just did was bought 23g to draw up and 25g to shoot quad. but one box of 23 will due.

dumblucky is offline Member
    you can use the same needle to draw the 2 diffrent gear's then change to inject.. and yes 23 guage and 1.5" is a great combo

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member

Re: need advice on ordering pins!!!

Originally posted by ufc1313
    I will be starting my first cycle in a couple of weeks. I will
    be using 250mg sust 2x week and 200mg eq 2x week. I'm
    about to order my pins and I just want to make sure I'm getting
    the right thing. I'm going to get 23 gauge, 1.5 inch needles. This is the best size, isn't it? Do I need to order the syringes and needles separately so that I can use one needle to draw the gear from the bottle, and then I screw on a new needle for the actual injection? From what I understand I will need to draw one cc of Sust. Then, I unscrew the needle and put on a new one and draw one cc of eq. Then I put on a third needle to inject. This way, I will be using 6 needles a week for two 2cc injections. Am I correct on this? Hey, you were all newbies at one time, too!!! Please advise.
    i dont know why u wud waste a needle changing it from Sus to EQ, i wud use the same thing, i mean, how much is the needle gonna spill into the other vial, plus, if they can mix inside the syringe, why not in the bottle, in miniscule amounts?

it wud be 4 if i did it, and why order online bro, if ur in the US, u can just walk into a pharmacy and get it, only once in a whiel they will have a nosey wise ass who will wanna know, in which case, get pissed off, and leave, and go next door

Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Whiteyebrowe
    no man
    fill up on sus,then fill the same w/your eq. then unscrew the needle head and put a new one on. what i just did was bought 23g to draw up and 25g to shoot quad. but one box of 23 will due.
    exactly wat i did
    bro can u give me instructions on how to do quad shots
    my girl did it on the glutes for me, but now she is gonna be in class during my injection schedule, so i wanna do it, and i dotn wanna shoot where i cant see

i wanna do quadshots, give em tips and instructions pelase

ufc1313 is offline New Member
    one thing I forgot to ask: do I need to use a new syringe every
    time I inject?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    dude I would use a new one each time. There real cheap and its not worth the risk. www.getpinz.com real cheap and they get the order to you in like 3 days.

-g

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by gsims
    dude I would use a new one each time. There real cheap and its not worth the risk. www.getpinz.com real cheap and they get the order to you in like 3 days.

-g
    WORD.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    instructions on quad shots (and anywhere else for that matter!)

http://www.spotinjections.com

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    yes, I ordered my pins and they shipped me some 18 Gauge (what the fuck and I going to do with that) for free, cause I ordered so many I guess.
    1.5 or 1 will do, 25-23 gauge will do.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    no need to go bigger than 25g. use the 23 to draw and 25 to shoot.

Thread Information