needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior

after week 4 of sust could i add deca ?

After my 4 weeks of sust at 500mg a week, could i drop the sust to 250mg a week with 1 shot of deca a week ? Or would this be too late ?

Also using nolva

Tnx

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needbigguns
    After my 4 weeks of sust at 500mg a week, could i drop the sust to 250mg a week with 1 shot of deca a week ? Or would this be too late ?

Also using nolva

Tnx
    NO and don't start a new thread...EVER

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    NO and don't start a new thread...EVER
    haha, i will second that.

Lunacy is offline Member
    You shouldnt be on a cycle if you are asking that. First of all stay with 500 of sust and if you were going to use deca you should have started it with the sust, dont start now. Do some research before you start a cycle bro.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    You shouldnt be on a cycle if you are asking that. First of all stay with 500 of sust and if you were going to use deca you should have started it with the sust, dont start now. Do some research before you start a cycle bro.
    not so much that he had a stupid question, it was the fact he started 5 identical threads just like this one

I dont mean to post so many times my comp is f**ked when i try to post something it just hangs if i press refresh it still hanges why would i ever want to post so many times ?

How can i delete the others and i will

I dont mean to post so many times my comp is f**ked when i try to post something it just hangs if i press refresh it still hanges why would i ever want to post so many times ?

How can i delete the others and i will

sporty273uk is offline Junior Member
    hes having a laugh lol,also u should do 400mg of deca but like they said learn more b4 u do anything,ive been out of it for a while but for the last 2 weeks ive been reaserching wot to do,cycle wise and pct wise.
    peace

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i say it depends on how long your planning on running your cycle.if you are gonna run it 20 weeks or more then go ahead and add it.dont drop the test dosage and run the deca 100mg less

Thread Information