MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Test is Test Right?

Ok here is the deal, I'm currently using Test E, EQ and Deca , the problem I have is my first 2 bottles of Test E was another brand and all was well, now I continued with a different brand made Test E and the injection start to hurt like a B!TCH . I've hit arteries before, but with this Test E, everytime I inject it, I feel like I hit an artery. plus my shoulder is so swollen with a bit of black and blue, it leaves me to believe that I have an infection...bad batch i suspect. My question is, I have about 8 bottles of prop which i'm willing to substitute for the Test E.. any difference other than the ester? and what about milligrams?? expert advice please.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 09-25-2004 at 08:36 PM.

ya, you can switch from Test E to prop.and it might not be a batch bro, it might just be that the BA content is a little higher, pending on if its vet or human grade.trust me you would know when youd hit an artery.

Trust me I know when I hit an Artery, i'm saying that it hurts so much that it feels like i hit an artery. I also suspect that the BA was a bit high

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    The BA is probably higher than the last Test e you used. Also you might not have injected completely into the muscle and that would cause a bit more pain in the injection site.

ok. let me make myself a bit more clear. I started using this brand about 2 weeks ago everother day and every shot been hell since, I agree about the BA being high, but i must switch. I do have sust. maybe thats a better option than prop. with prop i'll have to do 10cc to get to 1000mg a week.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Test is test but you will not see the same gains from prop as you would with long acting ester unless you run the prop at 1g a week or higher. So depending on cycle history and goals this may not be the best option.

Do you aspirate ? If so I doubt you are injecting into an artery.

You could either get sterile oil and use 1ml per 1ml of Enan to cut down from the pain from the higher BA. You say you have SUS so you can run that but you will need to inject that EOD.

thanx mudman I think i'd be better off going with the sust at 1000mg a week. oh, and I never said i hit an artery, I said its so painfull that it feels like hitting an artery. 4cc of sust comparing to 10ccof prop a week sound more appealing to me right now.

Thread Information