LILLEN is offline Associate Member

T3 and BULK.

cycle:
    1-4 50mg d-bol ED
    1-14 sust EOD
    1-14 EQ 500mg /w
    15-17d-bol 20-30mg ED
    17 PCT

now to my qustion.. If I add 25mcg of T3 would that be good or bad??
    will it **** up my gains totaly?? or will it just burn fat???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It will upregulate protein synthisis and also keep fat down while bulking. So yes it will help in the bulking process in allowing you to eat more protein and utilize it.

You can use 12.5 mcg without shutting down thyroid functions and not get the rebound effect after stopping the T3.

so you recomend it. But only 12.5mcg -half the tab??

Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    so you recomend it. But only 12.5mcg -half the tab??
    Yes I like using T3 while bulking or cutting so I can utilze all the protein and yes 12.5 is best because even at 25mcgs you can shutdown thyroid functions a bit.

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    The average adult male produces around 26mcg of T3 per day, if you take 25mcg you shut down your endogenous production and replace it with a dose similar to that of your natural level.

MudMan - do you have any proof that 12.5 won't shut you down? I'd be interested in using small doses regularly if this is true

Quote Originally Posted by durkheim
    The average adult male produces around 26mcg of T3 per day, if you take 25mcg you shut down your endogenous production and replace it with a dose similar to that of your natural level.

MudMan - do you have any proof that 12.5 won't shut you down? I'd be interested in using small doses regularly if this is true
    You answered your own question........... a healthy thyroid will produce around 26mcg dail of T3........... the body will adapt to maintain a natural level of T3 in the bloodstream. Your thyroid will shut down as a result of increased levels of T3. So at 12.5 mcg ED the thyroid will most likely not become suppressed. The longest I would run t3 is 4 to 5 weeks anything longer will suppress the thyroid. Also use coleus forskolii to help thyroid function.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    you could also run a few thyroid support supplements just to keep your natural production nice and high while on the 12.5mcg. A few things might be t-100x, bladderwrack, coleus, etc. Personally i will be using the t-100 and bladderwrack. Also stay high in trace minerals like selenium, zinc and copper as it will aid in the coversion to t3 from t4. If you do this and supplement with 12.5mcg you should maintain your current t3 levels, if not increasing them slightly!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Am I missing something here? - Why take 12.5mcg if the body will just adjust its own production so that resultant levels of T3 are still only the 26mcg that your thyroid would produce on its own?

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    so if he runs 12.5 a day he wont have to run a thyroid pct after?

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Am I missing something here? - Why take 12.5mcg if the body will just adjust its own production so that resultant levels of T3 are still only the 26mcg that your thyroid would produce on its own?
    I think that what they are trying to say is that if you only run 12.5mcg of t3 a day, it wont effect the natural 26mcg that you naturally produce.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    I think that what they are trying to say is that if you only run 12.5mcg of t3 a day, it wont effect the natural 26mcg that you naturally produce.
    Yeah I get that part, but in Mudmans post he says that the body will adapt to keep a natural level of T3 in the bloodstream - so you're back where you started!

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Yeah I get that part, but in Mudmans post he says that the body will adapt to keep a natural level of T3 in the bloodstream - so you're back where you started!
    I agree here. dont realy get it??

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    I agree here. dont realy get it??
    bump

I couldn't find any credible info about T3 supplementation without shutting down endogenous production, anyone got something to add?

Quote Originally Posted by durkheim
    bump

I couldn't find any credible info about T3 supplementation without shutting down endogenous production, anyone got something to add?

in that case it doesn't matter how big dose I use. If it shuts me down even if i take 12.5 mcg than I could go with 25mcg or even 50??

Thread Information