Thread: Dnp or Cytomel

fatfireman is offline Junior Member

Dnp or Cytomel

Whats up people I've been reasearching Cytomel and the infamous DNP and my question is done correctly which compond do you feel is most dangerous. I'm siding for wanting to do DNP but Alot of what I read says beware of high heat situations while cycling and I'm a fireman. just putting on your gear in florida sun is hot even if your not in a fire. I'm looking for feedback from people who have possible done both compounds or someone whos done dnp who work in high heat situations like landscaping ect. thanks people.

joevette is offline Banned
    I used DNP this past summer while working in a hot greenhouse all day. I wouldn't reccomend it. I couldn't imagine taking DNP and then having to literally go into a burning building, I'd probably pass out. My adventure this summer wasn't too bad during the day, it was the sweating all night that got me. I'd stack clen and T3 (cytomel ) if I were you. That combo doesn't make me feel hot at all.

fatfireman is offline Junior Member
    thanks bro

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    I'd stack clen and T3 (cytomel ) if I were you. That combo doesn't make me feel hot at all.[/QUOTE]

I agree

Thread Information