dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

who here loves needles?

I dont care where it is.....chest,delts,quads or calves.
    I ****ing love needle day. wish I could hit every day.
    any one else feel this way or am I just ****ed?

RAM2500 is offline Member
    You might be twisted, but to some extent I enjoy inject day.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    When i inject a long ester i absolutely look forward to every 4th day or whatnot. Now when i shoot prop, it starts to be a bitch at about week 5 but i still love it....im still like i cant believe im putting needles in my body...i just get a mental pump

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    your crazy man, crrrrraazzzzzzzyyyy

Yeah i think your ****ing nuts bro, i dread my shot days

Quote Originally Posted by HULK1732
    Yeah i think your ****ing nuts bro, i dread my shot days
    yeah it was a joke bro, needles are immaterial, welcome to the darkside

Gilster is offline Member
    I haven't injected in almost 2 years. If I don't soon I am going to explode...Strange as it seems, I miss it. I miss slowly pushing in the pin all the way in and then pulling back on the plunger...waiting... waiting...ahhhhhh there is that little bubble of air.....and then slowly pushing in the nice yellow oil.....ahhhhhhh yesssssss........oops....sorry got a little tranced there...but yes I luv em.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I haven't injected in almost 2 years. If I don't soon I am going to explode...Strange as it seems, I miss it. I miss slowly pushing in the pin all the way in and then pulling back on the plunger...waiting... waiting...ahhhhhh there is that little bubble of air.....and then slowly pushing in the nice yellow oil.....ahhhhhhh yesssssss........oops....sorry got a little tranced there...but yes I luv em.
    so how was the 2 year break.....lose/gain etc

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    so how was the 2 year break.....lose/gain etc
    Well I broke my foot, blew a calf, and had a bad car accident that herniated 3 disks in my power back. I also went through a divorce after 20 years of marriage recently durring that time. I lost about 50 lbs. I am at 218 lbs from 265-270 lbs before all this started. I stopped training for 1.5 years and have only been cleared to lift again as of 3 months ago. BF% went up to 16% from 12%. Diet sucked big time for most of that time too. I barely ate at times.But I am loaded for a cycle in a short while. Test 1g/w, Eq 1g/w, and a winny/var combo I made. Finally getting back in the swing of things.

I am sorry to hear of your misfortune...hopefully you can find a way to look at it in a positive light if you have not already.

I always say that you cant change the past, only live in the present. Make yourself the best you can now.

I wish you luck...glad to hear your back in the game.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Fuc I used to love them to BUT shooting ed for the past 25 or 26 weeks and twice a day on HCG days it has gotten old. I would switch to a longer ester but I'm lovin the results from the prop

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member
    The other day I had to go to the doctor and get a shot for a torn pec.The nurse come in to administer the shot and explained to me that it was going to sting and burn and I just told her to let me do it.She just smiled and then stuck me.I was serious and I still feel that I could have done a better job.The truth be known,I've probably given more shots to myself than she has to patients.

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    i've only done shots every 3 days and i always wanted to inject again and again i loved it but if i was shoting everyday i think it might get old after a few weeks. im starting tren in about a month so i guess we'll see

Maraxus is offline Banned
    When im on prop and tren its my favorite I just stare at the needle penetrating my skin as i slowly inject synthetic compounds into my body. Weird feeling heh.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBENDER29
    The other day I had to go to the doctor and get a shot for a torn pec.The nurse come in to administer the shot and explained to me that it was going to sting and burn and I just told her to let me do it.She just smiled and then stuck me.I was serious and I still feel that I could have done a better job.The truth be known,I've probably given more shots to myself than she has to patients.

LMFAO!! !HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Dude that's great!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Its not the needles I love its what goes inside

BigGenes is offline Member
    Well I broke my foot, blew a calf, and had a bad car accident that herniated 3 disks in my power back. I also went through a divorce after 20 years of marriage recently durring that time. I lost about 50 lbs. I am at 218 lbs from 265-270 lbs before all this started. I stopped training for 1.5 years and have only been cleared to lift again as of 3 months ago. BF% went up to 16% from 12%. Diet sucked big time for most of that time too. I barely ate at times.But I am loaded for a cycle in a short while. Test 1g/w, Eq 1g/w, and a winny/var combo I made. Finally getting back in the swing of things.
    Its been a while since your last cycle bro. Taking a newbie cycle all over again would be more wize than running 1gram ew of test. IMO I wouldn't run over 500mg of T and 400mg of eq if I were you. Your body isn't ready for that kind of a dose. Remember that your receptors are totally cleaned out and its been so long since your last cycle that your body is like a newbie once again. Save the money and get the same results IMO

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member
    Something I experienced when I ended my last cycle. I DID miss the injects.

bigordie is offline Member

**** bro sorry to hear that, ive been trying to find someone who has been off for an extended period (with good training/diet) of time to see exactlay how they have managed their gains, but good luck gettin big!

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

I second that. Needles are just a tool that is part of the task. I do look forward to injection day though...

T

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    It's not the needdles I hate, it's the prop

RATM is offline Senior Member
    you love putting things inside you

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    you love putting things inside you
    yeah, like your wifes tongue..up my ass

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I also always get a rush when I inject myself... It's a cool feeling for sure unless I hit a nerve, or hit a patch of scar tissue... other then that I like my injections... I hear people inject in their chest... Crazy man, Wouldn't be me!

i'll just remind her that she needs to have you stand on a few phone books so she can reach

Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    i'll just remind her that she needs to have you stand on a few phone books so she can reach
    yeah I guess thats better than me standing on your shoulders giving you a dirty sanchez

the dirty sanchez. so delightful!!!!!!!!!!!!

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    I LOVE IT!!! I must be a sick bastard cause i look forward to every single injection!!!!!!!!!!!!

DaFoNz is offline New Member
    In some weird way I happen to look forward to it as well. I let my wife do it for me. At first she was scared, now she's ok with it.

statuZ is offline Banned
    same im on my first cycle, and everyone thinks im crazy but i actually love the feeling now that i think back on it. I hate it wheni have to do it at the moment but i feel so accomplished after.

Guardian74 is offline Junior Member
    It's called "classical conditioning" and Pavlov was the first to put a name to it. Remember the drooling dog every time he heard a bell? If you always have a cigarette when you drink beer, and you go out to the bar, you'll start jonesing for a cig. You condition yourself. You jab a needle filled with gear and you grow...Well, duh, you are going to start looking forward to those shots. Nothing wrong with that, it's a natural response to a positive stimulus.
    Every time my girl wears a certain perfume, I get a serious chubbie, why? Every time she wears it I get laid! Simple psychology, not ancient chinese secret.

BrundleFly is offline New Member
    i am doing 250mg of test E twice a week and i always look forward to injection days.
    Last edited by BrundleFly; 09-26-2004 at 04:24 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information