Thread: advice please?

Knightrider is offline Associate Member

is this a problem in my cycle...advice please?

hey bro'z.... i just finishing my 12 weeks of 600/week test cyp and 150/EOD EQ and moving to 50/ed winnie for about 4 1/2 weeks....and here's the problem i've run into.
    My source is "unable" to get me the rest of my cyp to run with the winnie, however i can get test prop.

is that better then nothing (as i wanted to run test throughout) or should i stay away? Just looking for some advice on what to do....

thanks in advance
    Last edited by Knightrider; 09-26-2004 at 12:17 PM. Reason: renamin title

bump

215 is offline Associate Member
    The test prop will do just fine because it is a fast acting injectable and will work the day u inject it so u will not have to wait for an ester. i would use it with the winny all the way up to pct if u don't mind ed shots. thats just my .02 cent

yesa the prop is better to finish with. As stated above it is fast acting so you will recover faster. It also doesn't cause as much Bloat . Use it right up to PCT. Tren ,Prop ,WInnY cycles are one of the favorite cycles of the experenced.

215 is offline Associate Member
    I would like to use a prop/tren /winny cycle but i can't get myself ok with ed injections it just gets annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    yesa the prop is better to finish with. As stated above it is fast acting so you will recover faster. It also doesn't cause as much Bloat . Use it right up to PCT. Tren ,Prop ,WInnY cycles are one of the favorite cycles of the experenced.

i was under the impression that the prop should be used to Start with.... that's why i was worried i guess.

thanks for the info

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    i was under the impression that the prop should be used to Start with.... that's why i was worried i guess.

thanks for the info

Its good to finish with also for the reasons Lion stated above. IMO its better full cycle just a pain in the ass with all the injections.

Thread Information