razzer is offline New Member

caloric intake on deca

Taking 400 test, sust 250. about a quarter of the way through it not seeing much gains. wanna add something to that. never taken deca , thinking of throwing in d-bol as well. when taking deca, how hard is it to take in the needed calories and protien to get the best gains?

seanw is offline Banned
    So you are about three weeks into the cycle ? What are you eating and how hard are you working out ? I put on six lbs in the first three weeks of the same cycle. Also go to the Diet Forum and check that out. You should be doing at least 4000 calories a day. Three good meals with lots of lean meat, tuna, turkey or chicken and at least three protein shakes of whey protein at about 60 grams a shot (two scoops on average)
    Last edited by seanw; 09-26-2004 at 02:49 AM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    id throw both in. i get great results from test, deca , and d-bol. you should need about 4000 calories a day and 3-400 grams of protein. its best to eat about 6 times per day. i take sci-fit extreme mass which has 600 calories and 50 grams of whey protein per serving, three or four times a day.

got good results off d-bol last time i ran it, wasn't sure about adding it on mid cyle. might consider more test over deca or test with deca and no d-bol. back in school now, food budget is a little tighter. ikes ill be pissed if i start losing!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razzer
    Taking 400 test, sust 250. about a quarter of the way through it not seeing much gains. wanna add something to that. never taken deca, thinking of throwing in d-bol as well. when taking deca, how hard is it to take in the needed calories and protien to get the best gains?
    Im confused...are you taking t-400 or 400mg of Sus? 400mg is an oddball amount, how do you get 400mg? How often are you taking it??
    Anyways, you need the calories and the protein reguardless of using deca or not...Imo don't start tossing in extra compounds, just run the test correctly.....If you start throwing stuff in, you won't know if your gear is bunk....also, 3-4 weeks isn't alot of time to tell either, so give the test a few more weeks while you get your diet straight

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    commenting on something that was posted earlier. You have to eat much more than 3 times a day, that is horrible advice. If you are on that cycle your calorie intake depends solely on your BMR and your energy expenditure! You should be eating at least 6 meals a day, preferably 8!

i'm naturally bulking right now, about to go on cycle, and right now i eat 4500 calories per day in 6-8 meals. When i go on the cycle, i will eat about 6,000 calories!

taking 400mg test. (test 400 from denkall). and 1 cc sust 250 per week. this is sort of an extension of my initial cylce which was 250mg test e 250mg sust pw and 30mg d-bol ed. did first one from may till august. took some hcg then hit the test and sust again. i'll prolly just up the test, finish the sust and add some deca . cant decide between deca or d-bol. $$ is becoming an issue.

deca or d-bol??

oh and also i eat like crazy, got about 18 pounds off first cycle. i avoid anything lean or "diet" lots of meat, fat. not too much sugar or fried stuff. but like i said, im in school and have to watch the $$ a little closer so i am worried about eating more effectivley. meaning getting proper nutrition as well as gains.
    Last edited by razzer; 09-26-2004 at 09:38 AM. Reason: title change

joevette is offline Banned
    You should be able to grow off that much juice. I'd get your diet in order before adding anything else. $$ shouldn't be much of a problem for eating. I go to Sam's wholesale club and buy bags of boneless skinless chicken breasts and a 25lb bag of rice. A meal with 50 grams of protein and 100g of carbs costs less than a dollar!

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

cOSTCO!

If you want cheap healthy foods. Go to a costco! They have the best prices on large quanities of food

ya true that, how can you guys eat chicken with no skin? your'e losing the best part! try potatoes instead of rice throw a little gravy in there and wer'e talkin.

Thread Information