headcase is offline New Member

Please check my DNP cycle

Hi all

I'm planning a short low dose DNP cycle. 7 - 9 days (depending on sides) at 200mg ED. I'd appreciate some feedback from you folks.

I'm 5"11 and weigh 210lbs at the moment. (Down from 265lbs last year). I dont know my exact bodyfat but I'd guess it's mid to high 20's. Around 210 I always hit a stall and I've never been able to get below 200 so I want to try DNP to help with that. I've been working out seriously for about a year, on and off for 4 years. I've never used AAS (never been lean enough to bulk!)

Exercise:
    At the moment I do 3 full body workouts a week, and HIIT 5 x a week. I don't plan on any exercise whilst on the DNP but I may add light cardio if I can handle it.

Diet:
    200 - 225 g protein a day
    125 - 150 g carbs a day
    20 - 30 g fat a day

that should come to between 1500 and 1800 cals a day. my carbs will mostly be from pineapple, bananas, V8, oatmeal, allbran and berries. Basically, high protein, high fibre, moderate carbs, low fat. I'll be glycogen depleted when I start the cycle.

Supplements (daily):
    6 - 8 g EFA
    1 x multivitamin
    1g vitamin C
    600mg (900IU) vitamin E
    3g Pottasium
    1 x Benadryl

I plan on drinking 8 litres of water a day. I'll be using H's GenII caps. Just wondering if you all think the Benadryl is necassary with those?

I couldnt find much info on the timing of supplements. Should I take them all at once with the DNP (I'll be taking it first thing in the morning with a light breakfast).

any advice or suggestions much appreciated. thanks for reading.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by headcase
    Hi all

I'm planning a short low dose DNP cycle. 7 - 9 days (depending on sides) at 200mg ED. I'd appreciate some feedback from you folks.

I'm 5"11 and weigh 210lbs at the moment. (Down from 265lbs last year). I dont know my exact bodyfat but I'd guess it's mid to high 20's. Around 210 I always hit a stall and I've never been able to get below 200 so I want to try DNP to help with that. I've been working out seriously for about a year, on and off for 4 years. I've never used AAS (never been lean enough to bulk!)

Exercise:
    At the moment I do 3 full body workouts a week, and HIIT 5 x a week. I don't plan on any exercise whilst on the DNP but I may add light cardio if I can handle it.

Diet:
    200 - 225 g protein a day
    125 - 150 g carbs a day
    20 - 30 g fat a day

that should come to between 1500 and 1800 cals a day. my carbs will mostly be from pineapple, bananas, V8, oatmeal, allbran and berries. Basically, high protein, high fibre, moderate carbs, low fat. I'll be glycogen depleted when I start the cycle.

Supplements (daily):
    6 - 8 g EFA
    1 x multivitamin
    1g vitamin C
    600mg (900IU) vitamin E
    3g Pottasium
    1 x Benadryl

I plan on drinking 8 litres of water a day. I'll be using H's GenII caps. Just wondering if you all think the Benadryl is necassary with those?

I couldnt find much info on the timing of supplements. Should I take them all at once with the DNP (I'll be taking it first thing in the morning with a light breakfast).

any advice or suggestions much appreciated. thanks for reading.
    first thing, you are asking about your diet, not dnp, so this should be in the diet forum. second, your diet is horrible, you need to go read the cutting sticky. That is not enough calories, and your macros are off.

joevette is offline Banned
    The thing with the low dose DNP cycles is that you have to run them much longer. I really don't think you are going to get the results you are seeking from only 7 days, but I guess if you get to day 7 and aren't satisfied you can keep going or up the dose. I'd stick with the cardio too, 200mg isn't bad so you should still be able to do cardio. You may want to get an appetite suppressent like ephedrine or something. Try to hit the weights also to help maintain muscle mass.

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    first thing, you are asking about your diet, not dnp, so this should be in the diet forum. second, your diet is horrible, you need to go read the cutting sticky. That is not enough calories, and your macros are off.
    a dnp diet is totaly diferent than a regular diet in case you did not know so the sticky would not help in case u didnt know and it sounds like you dont.

Thread Information