promiscio is offline Member

Question GHB instead of booze?

Ok, maybe I have some crazy friends as you can see from some of my posts. Well, two of my buddies, one with a biochemist degree, now use "G" when they go out to the club and justify it by claiming its anti-catabolic and good for muscles. Say the buzz is much better than drinking and also dont get a hangover...
    Whaddaya all think?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    yes thats true, GHB is better than alcohol in that there is no hangover, I just wish it was still legal, u get the best sleep on that stuff, about 6 hours and u feel great when u wake up...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    yes thats true, GHB is better than alcohol in that there is no hangover, I just wish it was still legal, u get the best sleep on that stuff, about 6 hours and u feel great when u wake up...
    Yeah, and it's easy to kill yourself with it. And much more addictive.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    That stuff is bad news.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Yeah, and it's easy to kill yourself with it. And much more addictive.
    I can see the addiction part. My buddies have been using it more and more. I personally have never touched it.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    I can see the addiction part. My buddies have been using it more and more. I personally have never touched it.
    Yeah, well i have seen the death part so I got that covered for you. nsa is right.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Yeah, well i have seen the death part so I got that covered for you. nsa is right.

Yeah I have heard that if you even take a lil too much of it, your gone,,,I steer clear of stuff like that...

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    its def a drug that can easily become a crippling addiction or a fatal overdose. i've lost too many people to drug Overdoses to consider using something so dangerous. plus its on the Federal Governments list of drugs they really want to crack down on, so you're basically f*cked if you get caught with it...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    yep, something like that to be in your hand is basically attempted rape in the eyes of the courts, i'd just not drink or only have a couple

C-ray is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    plus its on the Federal Governments list of drugs they really want to crack down on, so you're basically f*cked if you get caught with it...
    monster is right. The law down here and im sure everywhere else treat that sh*t like its crack. the bad thing about GHB is that in the wrong hands it can be used to do some pretty awful things to people. Honestly i dont think i know one person who has gotten involved into regular use without a trip to the pen or the E.R. I remember this one time a girl OD'd on that sh*t and we had to do CPR on her till the amubulance came....then we got to watch them jab her in the heart like on John Travolta did Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction. And she woke up just like that...freaked me the f*ck out.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    its bad stuff, serioulsy, id stay away from it.

also, rec drugs of this magnitude prob shouldnt be discussed on the open board...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by promiscio
    Ok, maybe I have some crazy friends as you can see from some of my posts. Well, two of my buddies, one with a biochemist degree, now use "G" when they go out to the club and justify it by claiming its anti-catabolic and good for muscles. Say the buzz is much better than drinking and also dont get a hangover...
    Whaddaya all think?
    How about doing neither, thats alot more healthy for you bro, but if you do chose to use that stuff just be carefull and dont get caried away.

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Let me tell you my experiances with ghb. I started taking ghb 6 yrs ago when i first started working out, I took 2.5ml 40 before my workout and then would take 5ml before I went to bed and let me tell you it did wonders for me, not only in my sex life but muscle growth. As for GHB being addictive is a LOAD OF CRAP, ive taken GHB for 4 month spans, then being off of it for 9months to a year then taking it for 2 weeks and again being off of it for MONTHS. The media does blow things out of proportion. Now let me tell you through my experiaces with this stuff.

Through my 6yr experiance i have found out that this drug is not for the Iresponsible person, 5ml to 10ml (1 to 2 water bottle caps) will make a person "G-out" as i call it, meaning that the person will fall asleep whether he/she likes it or not. If you want to take this drug for "recreational use" instead of beer/booze, then I would recommend 2.5ml (half a cap) for every HR. Plz do not abuse this drug as it will overcome you quickly and fast. I wake up everymorning at 5am and i go to bed at 1am, and feel very very energized and ready to go to work. One thing that i have found is that i sweat alot when doing heavy activity

2. makes me HUNGRY as hell and i eat like a horse and never gain weight on it? Also makes me feel harder and stronger during my workouts. I stacked GHB and clem together for 4 weeks and i gained a solid 8lbs of mass with a half decent protein ingestion (130grams per day).

3. Once taken, my gf loves me

4. Try not to take too much before you go to bed on an empty stomach, as in the morning you will feel naucious SP? (food will cure that)

5. Plz plz plz do not drive or drink alcohol with it.

Im not here to convince you guys that this drug is safe, but I am telling you the FACTS that i have experianced from this drug, and im sick and tired of the media blowing things out of proportion. I hear some ppl claiming that its a recreational drug and that it should be kept off of this board, but then you guys jab all kinds of anabolics into your system that is 100x worse then GHB?

If any of you have any questions on using GHB, plz DO NOT hesitate to PM me as I will guide you taking it.

djboots is offline Associate Member
    well i personally had to bury a friend because of it. i have also g'd out my self alot of times yes you could use it in a good manor somtimes. But the **** is way to good and fun and usally you end up using it for the wrong reason. AND AS IT BEING A "LOAD OF CRAP" ABOUT THE ADDICTION YA RIGHT I WAS PERSONALLY ADDICTED TO IT PHYSIACLY AND HAD TO GO THRU 3 DAYS OF WITH DRAWALS.

so any way good luck to ya thayt **** KILLS people!!!!!!!

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by djboots
    well i personally had to bury a friend because of it. i have also g'd out my self alot of times yes you could use it in a good manor somtimes. But the **** is way to good and fun and usally you end up using it for the wrong reason. AND AS IT BEING A "LOAD OF CRAP" ABOUT THE ADDICTION YA RIGHT I WAS PERSONALLY ADDICTED TO IT PHYSIACLY AND HAD TO GO THRU 3 DAYS OF WITH DRAWALS.

so any way good luck to ya thayt **** KILLS people!!!!!!!

I still dont see how you could of been "physically" addicted to it? like i said in my earlier post, ive been off and on for months and months at a time. Heck, ive taken up to 50ml a night (spread out throughout the night of course) and ive been fine as long as I ate some sugar every couple of hrs. I think your addiction was all in your head bud.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it seems that for people that get addicted, it can indeed be very addicting - I take GBL regularly to fall asleep - i never have used it in the daytime - but I did have one period where I was using a little more than usual for a couple weeks and then when I stopped it was harder to go to sleep at night and i was tempted to use it again. But again, I have very little predilection for being an addict.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    slows oxygen supply to your brain. that kinda makes me think it'll make me stupid, and that's the last thing i want to be, so i'm not doing it

Thread Information