2timer is offline Senior Member

clomid on anaboliew review....

I just read this in anabolic review... I was stund but happy

http://www.steroid.com/12.php

"It is normally not necessary to take the compound for more than ten days in order to increase the endogenous testosterone production"
    please explain this becuase I feel so happy. I quit using clomid on the 12 day. depression was destroy my life.

Anyone?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    you quit at day 12? You should continue use. Clomid isn't what causes depression at the end of a cycle. Low testosterone causes depression. Clomid accelerates the recovery of natural production. You should follow the normal course of action. I like pheedno's sticky in the pct forum.

Opey is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, that info is probably outdated also.

clomid comes with warning. mood swings and depressions are the rare side effects. and I guess I am a rare person then.

Bigbear812000 is offline Junior Member
    I think 2timer is right it does cause depression.

the clomid is the cause of the depression ...in many cases...run tamoxifen (nolva )for 2 weeks a 20 mg a day you will be fine

you can find it cheap at www.ar-research.com

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I hear you guys but it must be rare. If raised test causes a feeling of well being and has been shown to help with depression then the reduced test must be causing at least some of the depression. I guess we each react differently.

the problem is both nolv and clomid give depression combined and you one ****ed wreck. I think one should be you without the other. this is from research.
    since I have done day1-12 clomid300/100/50supposedely with day1-12 40mg nolvedex. do you guys do you guys think untill day 21 i do 20mg of nolvedex with some 5g of tribulus suffecient enough?
    I only did a 6 weeks of prop50mged cycle!

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scottp999
    you quit at day 12? You should continue use. Clomid isn't what causes depression at the end of a cycle. Low testosterone causes depression. Clomid accelerates the recovery of natural production. You should follow the normal course of action. I like pheedno's sticky in the pct forum.
    Normally it is unnecessary to go more then 12 days, maybe I usually find myself back to normal and start forgetting to take it after those days. However there are a few instances when you need to take it for longer periods. Some guys enter PCT with so much estrogen it takes more then 12 days to lower it. So you might temporarily stimulate your HTPA but forget to take clomid and your estrogen levels will shut you back down. Also if you have any trace of progesterone in your body, clomid will be unable to restart your HTPA at all until you get rid of all the progesterone in your system. This normally takes time a long time to get rid of, sometimes as long as 6 weeks, which is why there is some wisdom in running testosterone alone for 2 to 4 weeks "past" the use of deca , anadrol or other potential progesterone generating steroid . The extra time on testosterone gives you time to wear off some of the progesterone.

Also other PCT aids that help clomid such as the herbals Tribulus and tongkat ali work by blocking your HTPA ability to monitor how much estrogen/testosterone is in your system, essentially false detecting a serious deficiency in testosterone and triggering your htpa to ask for more to be made. Problem with progesterone is tribulus and tongkat are also unable to stimulate anything until the progesterone is out of your system.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-26-2004 at 10:17 PM.

Thread Information