mustang331 is offline Member

I want to talk about anxiety attacks..

I will be doing test @ 500 a week only for my first cycle coming up soon ( As many know )
    I am asking allot of questions and done years of research on this board.. I just want to talk about the anxiety that I will feel on this..
    I want to give you guys some info about me, I do feel I am 100% ready for this cycle, I got EVERYTHING rdy to go, including all gear and PCT, along with training and diet in check..

To make a long story short about a year and a half ago my cousin died at my house while on vacation at only 23 years old ( A future body builder too )
    We were doing stupid drugs that night. Since then my anxiety was pretty bad. Not during normal things, but for example I never smoked weed before in my life and some friends at work started to give me some for free, well after about a month of smoking every night, I had a panic attack, REALLY BAD!! And went to the ER over it, Obviously I never smoked again. I then had a major tooth ace a few months later and was givin vicodin, I just got a little nervous from it, no attacks or anything. But all these things obviously are very mind controlling so its normal for me to be a little nervous on this type of stuff. How does juice compare to these things?

Will I feel out of control on it? Will this increase my anxiety as much as those things listed? I have no anxiety any more but I am sure if I smoked again I would get nervous and freaked out.

No flaming guys Just lookin for the love and support I got from this board over the years I have been here.

Thanks all

BigGenes is offline Member
    Well, personally if your the type of person thats gets this way. Takeing juice might not be for you. I remember my first injection and it was at that moment I realized I had steroids inside my body and that there was no turning back. I was very nervious and I didn't know what to expect or if this was going to kill me! I was very unknowledged about juice. I really didn't know anything about them. I shouldn't have been taking them at that time, but we live learn. If you know the facts than you should know there is nothing to worry about if your doing it right. Besides your temper, possible infection, all the other norms, and gaining mass. So if your sure of yourself than go for it, but if you have doults. Which it sounds like you do, than maybe you need to wait. Sorry bud this is just how I see it. After my first injection I never felt like that again BTW.

mass junkie is offline banned
    You'll be fine take it from someone who suffers from social anxiety disorder and an ex-pothead...I dont smoke anymore because I get to paranoid I dont take any other rec-drugs either..well besides alcohol .... If anything I feel a sence of well being while on and no panic attacks whatsoever...just wait for that 1st injection..thats the most anxiety you should feel

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Well, personally if your the type of person thats gets this way. Takeing juice might not be for you. I remember my first injection and it was at that moment I realized I had steroids inside my body and that there was no turning back. I was very nervious and I didn't know what to expect or if this was going to kill me! I was very unknowledged about juice. I really didn't know anything about them. I shouldn't have been taking them at that time, but we live learn. If you know the facts than you should know there is nothing to worry about if your doing it right. Besides your temper, possible infection, all the other norms, and gaining mass. So if your sure of yourself than go for it, but if you have doults. Which it sounds like you do, than maybe you need to wait. Sorry bud this is just how I see it. After my first injection I never felt like that again BTW.

Yes I see what you are saying, and if it was not for the years of research I have done then maybe I will get freaked out.. But reading all I have, I see its not as bad as some might think. I feel very confident in what I am about to do, I mean I have done coke before, aswell as oxy contins ( Snorting it ) and I know those things could kill you much easier than juice.

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    You'll be fine take it from someone who suffers from social anxiety disorder and an ex-pothead...I dont smoke anymore because I get to paranoid I dont take any other rec-drugs either..well besides alcohol .... If anything I feel a sence of well being while on and no panic attacks whatsoever...just wait for that 1st injection..thats the most anxiety you should feel

Yea I got my pins rdy to go, and I am not that nervous from just lookin at it. I don't have like panic attacks at all, never really did, except from the pot that one time.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro Im a first timer on AS im 26 and ive had an anxiety attack before a few years back. So i know what you are conserned about. I was very nervous when i first started my buddy gave me the needle cause i thought i would be able to look at it myself, and for the first few nights especially the first one i got no sleep at all. I am taking 50 mg pro evry day.The adrenaline rush at the start kinda freaked me out but i stuck with it and after a few weeks now im pokn myself every which way and i dont give a rats a$$ its great. Sometimes at night i feel my heart beating a little faster than normal but i dont care anymore cause i know its the test workin. And it s all worth it when you go to the gym!! all i can say is just start with a mild dose and get your blood levels up and gradually u will get used to it. Happy shootin, good luck!

unicliff is offline New Member
    I to suffer from anxiety for which my doctor prescribed PAXIL. Believe it or not, test puts me in a state of wellbeing.BEWARE of tren or eq.These exaggerate my anxiety."

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member
    Okay, two things, maybe more.

Some strains of Marijuana cause paranoia to newbie users. As you start doing more marijuana, you start caring less, so in a sense, your paranoia (anxiety) wanes. In states like California, you know your not going to have any social or legal repercussions, so the "buzz" feels somewhat better. But the strains are better too.

I believe your anxiety is the real deal, and I gather from your post that he died as a result of doing drugs together, with you. I got caught dipping copenhagen snuff 30 years ago and had to eat 1/2 can of the stuff, and I still can't dip copenhagen any more, but I can use any/every other brand. Phychological, u betcha. I would think that your mind equates your drug use with your cousins death, whether or not you consciencely acknowlege this or not.

That said, (he puts on his preachers hat) you should of learned from this experience and swear off all the drugs. While I don't smoke maryjane, I believe this drug is ok, and I'm not ever going to preach about MJ. But you may have a predisposition for addictive use of anything, and moving to AAS may just kill you if your not responsible enough to admit this problem and work against the urge. Otherwise, I picture you a year from now doing twice the recommended doses of everything, because this personality type is prone to live by the old addage "if a little works this well, then alot...wow"

This is not A.A., and I'm not here to tell any personal stories, but I was 20 years old once in the early 80's, when X and Cocaine were the rage. Many deaths and O.D's in my peer group, while I sat there smoking a joint wondering if I should hop into the party. Never did, and I'm glad because of it.

Move on, and get into your body. Find a martial art and a gym. Get a job and a wife. A clean job and a clean wife. Well, its ok if she smells a bit. That's good.

You sound like a great kid, especially since you posted something asking for help.

Good Luck, and if you need a counselor/old guy/lame advice for your journey, PM me.

Jimbo

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I also suffer from severe panic attacts. the juice has not effected me at all if any thing it gives you a sense of well being. at any point on a cycle I have never felt any anxciety. depending on your fear for needles that would be the olny thing that you may get a little panic feeling. you should really go see a doctor about your problem the best thing for this is a drug called xanax. if you would have took a xanax when you started to have your last panic attact you would have not made to no ER i'll tell ya that. If you have any type of addictive personality then stay away from them otherwise thats the ticket!

Thanks so far guys great info.. I seriously dont have a panic disorder, I just try to understand all things for my own well being.. I will never do more than I am supposed to, even while doing drugs ( And only for a few months mind you ) I never did to much. Actually I was called a Pus$y for the little amount I did. I have done major research on all the drugs I did even before I did them just to stay on the same side..

Aswell as Juice I have done more research on this than anything else, and know that juice is much safer than anything I have tried before in my life..

As my future cycle plans, I got none of now. I want to see how this does for me, If its great like I think its gonna be I might plan one cycle a year for a few years, BUT THAT WOULD BE IT! I know some might think I will want to do more, which I might want to, but I got a strong mind.

Professor is offline New Member
    This is an excellent thread for newbies who have done research and are on the verge. Thanks y'all. Can you sticky this?

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    I too have just started my 1st cycle - 38 yrs old but worked out clean for over 10 yrs.
    After the 2nd injection I kinda freaked out just thinking about what I was doing. BP went up a little and went to the Doc just to make sure I was ok.
    Now that week 5 is here, all is cool and I feel great. (growing too)
    Good Luck!

Hey guys just curious, if taking xanax during a cycle is bad?? I never plan on taking it, but having some on hand might just make me feel better.. And just incase I am freaky feeling, I take one ( One being the lowest dose at .25 ) could this hurt me while on a cycle?
    Thanks

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Hey guys just curious, if taking xanax during a cycle is bad?? I never plan on taking it, but having some on hand might just make me feel better.. And just incase I am freaky feeling, I take one ( One being the lowest dose at .25 ) could this hurt me while on a cycle?
    Thanks
    My doc has me on prozac for anxiety and panic attacks. I have xanax also. If you start to feel the anxiety or a panic attack coming on put one or two of those .25mg xanax tabs under your tounge and let them dissolve. They will work alot faster this way.
    Xanax is only a quik fix to your anxiety, and is also very addicting so you need to be careful with it.
    By the way prozac has seemed to help me, I havent had a panic attack for over two years now.
    Its interesting to see so many people have an anxiety problem.

I started having it about four years ago. I was at work and almost passed out from a heat stroke. Ever since then I havnt been the same.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Don't you mean 2.5 xanax? I don't see any interaction with AAS. Xanax is very mild compared to others.

novascotia is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Don't you mean 2.5 xanax? I don't see any interaction with AAS. Xanax is very mild compared to others.
    he probly means .25, mine are .5 this time the last time they where 1mg, they are a quck fix, and they work good for that and sleeping lol, i take prozac and remeron aswell as these.

Thread Information