ZEbby2 is offline New Member

Talking Rookie on dnp, Imma kill myself!!!!!

Hei, im new here and pretty n00b when it comes to AAs. I have done a (very wise) deca only cycle before, and thats it! I also take Inuslin on daily basis since i,m a diabetic type one.

I,m 19 years old, about 168 cm and weigh aprox. 72 kgs. Like many others i struggle to lose the last peice of fat and have therefor decided to run a dnp cyckle! I have red a lot of the info available around so i have a clue what i have comming. Were i live i can only get 400mg capsules so this is how i,ve planned this:

day 1-3 100mg ( i,ll divide the 400mg,s into 100mg,s)
    day 3-12 200mg .

For other suppliments i have: Insulin , Taurine, Omega 3,6,9 , multivitamins, vitamin E and C , 20 mg ephedrine and soon gonna buy T-3 Thyroid Hormone 40mg,s.

I know this may seem stupid for some of you, but my mind is set up so plz dont flame me but instead try to give advice on how not to mess myself up with this

i know yohimburn will help also but i dont know if i can get hold of it, pluss i only have about 30 ephedrine left so i dont plan on takin several a day. Most importantly i wanna know how much i can expect to loose and if i have left out anything critical here so i dont mess my self up with permanent side effects.

Bigbear812000 is offline Junior Member
    Bro are roids really the best thing for a diabetic? I konw roids can cause beta cell burn-out (body has too much sugar and not enough insulin to put the sugar into the muscle tissue). But I guess if you take enough insulin you can keep your blood sugar levels more stable than us. Right

I can use as much insulin as i want to keep my sugar levels normal, also i have a blood measuring device so i can keep track on my blood sugar all the time

Ezekiel is offline New Member
    My advice is to forget about "that last peice of fat". Go back to school and learn how to spell!

"I" before "E" except after "C " or when pronounced "A" as in "neighbour" and "weigh".

@ 19 and diabetic this sounds very dangerous to me... IMHO

english is not my native language. i live in europe...

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel
    My advice is to forget about "that last peice of fat". Go back to school and learn how to spell!

"I" before "E" except after "C " or when pronounced "A" as in "neighbour" and "weigh".

@ 19 and diabetic this sounds very dangerous to me... IMHO
    This is a board about steroids not about grammer so if you want to be a teacher good for you and go to get your teaching degree and leave us to help those who need it here. good day

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    This is a board about steroids not about grammer so if you want to be a teacher good for you and go to get your teaching degree and leave us to help those who need it here. good day
    Tnx bro

Dude!! If you didn't catch the sarcasm sorry. Chill out a bit bro...

I thought it was obvious that I was just goofin... Guess not

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekiel
    Dude!! If you didn't catch the sarcasm sorry. Chill out a bit bro...

I thought it was obvious that I was just goofin... Guess not
    Not a big deal but i read it over and still dont see the sarcasm...
    i for one am spelling impared so i hate when i see that

Or is it impaired

Or is it impaired

Bro, we're men... It's genetic, none of us cane spell...

@ least he's from a different country lol

Or is it impaired

Bro, we're men... It's genetic, none of us cane spell...

@ least he's from a different country lol

JoeyJuice is offline Banned
    chances are you will risk you life with dnp ...save up and buy 3 kits of gh...or try clen and t-3

sauceman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    chances are you will risk you life with dnp...save up and buy 3 kits of gh...or try clen and t-3

y the hell would you reccomend gh to a 19 year old

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    y the hell would you reccomend gh to a 19 year old
    why not?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEbby2
    Hei, im new here and pretty n00b when it comes to AAs. I have done a (very wise) deca only cycle before, and thats it! I also take Inuslin on daily basis since i,m a diabetic type one.

I,m 19 years old, about 168 cm and weigh aprox. 72 kgs. Like many others i struggle to lose the last peice of fat and have therefor decided to run a dnp cyckle! I have red a lot of the info available around so i have a clue what i have comming. Were i live i can only get 400mg capsules so this is how i,ve planned this:

day 1-3 100mg ( i,ll divide the 400mg,s into 100mg,s)
    day 3-12 200mg .

For other suppliments i have: Insulin , Taurine, Omega 3,6,9 , multivitamins, vitamin E and C , 20 mg ephedrine and soon gonna buy T-3 Thyroid Hormone 40mg,s.

I know this may seem stupid for some of you, but my mind is set up so plz dont flame me but instead try to give advice on how not to mess myself up with this

i know yohimburn will help also but i dont know if i can get hold of it, pluss i only have about 30 ephedrine left so i dont plan on takin several a day. Most importantly i wanna know how much i can expect to loose and if i have left out anything critical here so i dont mess my self up with permanent side effects.
    If you want to lose weight then just do an ecy stack. dnp sounds like some pretty harsh and dangerous stuff. I have been doing ecy stack for almost 2 weeks now, keep my calorie intake right at maintenance, around 2000 aday, and I do 1 hour of fat burn cardio keeping my HR at around 135 to 140 BPS for the full hour and I have lost 18 lbs already. I also lift eberyday, except my days off. Only drawback is I have lost some of my strength, but I dont mind as my BF is dropping. ECY twice aday, cardio and weights, maintenance intake of calories, and watch the pounds drop.
    You can get caffiene and yohimibine from http://www.1fast400.com/ and ephedrine HCL 25mg from http://www.dne-inc.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10082782.html
    Last edited by Nickster#1; 09-26-2004 at 09:17 PM.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    bro from what i've learned over time i know dnp is some dangerous and volatile stuff if you don't know what you're doing.. u should consider maybe clen for a while and see how that goes,,, it sheds fat pretty good on everyone i know.

and u r diabetic,, which can only mean more complications if your body reacts negative to the dnp.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you shouldn't use DNP ...I love it and see great results when using it . at low doses...the problem is you need carbs to loose fat with dnp ..this could very easily kill you. if you want to loos the fat try CLA and Clen and T3....you shouldn't use deca it puts on fat...and water... tren prop and winny together with letrozole ....carb deplete and tweek your diet....add CLA and a ton of water

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyJuice
    chances are you will risk you life with dnp...save up and buy 3 kits of gh...or try clen and t-3
    ?? what ??
    clen and t3 imo are both more dangerous than DNP

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I definitely would NOT recommend giving GH to a 19 year old who most likely hasn't stopped growing! Way to risky and not worth the money to lose a little bit of fat.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i woudltn reccoemdn t-3 to someone with your experience with AAS. if not taken properly, u can damage yourself for life!!

sitck with proper diet and cradio. thats #1. then try ECA/ECY. then work your way up to clen .

Really guys i,m starting to not giving a shiit! all my life i,ve been overweithg, then after my deca cyckle, which btw was the most stupid ass cyckle ever, i tried eca and lost about 20kg,s in 3 weeks. Now prox. 3 months later my body dont even react to ephedrine. I can pop them like candy and still dont get shiit out of it I recently bought some superclen but some smart ass in my house managed to trwo it away by a mistake. SO now i,m just so feed up with my fat that i have decided to try dnp and i doubt i will change my mind.

After reading your posts i,ve decided not to trow in t3 and instead extend dnp to 14 days with no more than 200mg a day. Maybe i,ll buy some clen also.

but after what i,ve learned is that if i keep the dosages low ( max 200mg) , keep an eye on my sugar levels, keep myself cool ( no problemo in norway at this time of year), take it easy and dont do any hard exercize i wont get any permanent side effects.

I,ve also bought in some Ala to take with the dnp.
    I,m planning to loose about 6 kg,s in the 2 weeks. I,ll start dieting a week or two before i start with the dnp so i can lose a couple of kg,s before i,ll start.

i Cant wait!

Opey is offline Associate Member
    I wasn't aware that there was such a thing as a very wise deca only cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    I wasn't aware that there was such a thing as a very wise deca only cycle...
    hehe was beeing sarcastic...deca sucks!

before u do DNP make sure u read this thread.... http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=115611

it will help u with all the supplements u need to take with the DNP.

one of the best threads this board has seen

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    before u do DNP make sure u read this thread.... http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=115611

it will help u with all the supplements u need to take with the DNP.

one of the best threads this board has seen
    Tnx man

Opey is offline Associate Member
    hehe was beeing sarcastic...deca sucks!
    haha, ok. that kind of scared me going from that then jumping to dnp . goodluck with everything bro and research your ass off.

Quote Originally Posted by Opey
    haha, ok. that kind of scared me going from that then jumping to dnp. goodluck with everything bro and research your ass off.
    Thx bro. i will

Btw now i really dont give a ****, cause i,m so sick and F###ing tir3d of fat!!! I dont care if i get allergies! i will still continiue my dnp ! I will use yohimbine, superclen and buy my some appetite killers aswell. Any sugestions for suppliments availabe in europe whitch kills appetite? ( besides ephedrine )

Thx bro. i will

Btw now i really dont give a ****, cause i,m so sick and F###ing tir3d of fat!!! I dont care if i get allergies! i will still continiue my dnp! I will use yohimbine, superclen and buy my some appetite killers aswell. Any sugestions for suppliments availabe in europe whitch kills appetite? ( besides ephedrine )

u just crossed over the stupidy line by not caring if u get allergies...

also i wouldnt reccoemdn using clen while on DNP .too much for your body IMO

but do as u will... u obviously havent put much thought inot this. not safe or smart bro

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    u just crossed over the stupidy line by not caring if u get allergies...

also i wouldnt reccoemdn using clen while on DNP .too much for your body IMO

but do as u will... u obviously havent put much thought inot this. not safe or smart bro
    Well maybe the allergy thing was a litle stupid, but i wonder if i get allergies then it means i can never use dnp? i,ve heard the allergies goes away..is this true?

also i will take your advice on the clen, even though i,ve heard clen and dnp can be done when the dnp dosages are low. but i,ll keep myself on the safe side

Well maybe the allergy thing was a litle stupid, but i wonder if i get allergies then it means i can never use dnp ? i,ve heard the allergies goes away..is this true?

also i will take your advice on the clen , even though i,ve heard clen and dnp can be done when the dnp dosages are low. but i,ll keep myself on the safe side

i would want to risk having the alleriges in the first place and take either the DNP with quercitin (sp) or some benadryl

But what if i have allergies? dammnit i,ll trip if i do! IS there anything to be done about it or is it just to discontiniue dnp ?

its not allergies bro. its an allergic reaction to DNP itslef.

FCUK!!!

I better not have it!!! Hope the things you mentioned will make it possbile to do dnp even if i have allergies...

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    The only thing I have to say, is please do more research, and be safe...you dont have to lose everything in two wks, you can go on more dnp cycles and diet more...it took you how long to put it on??well its gona take some time to take it off...

Be safe..take it easy and slow

Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    The only thing I have to say, is please do more research, and be safe...you dont have to lose everything in two wks, you can go on more dnp cycles and diet more...it took you how long to put it on??well its gona take some time to take it off...

Be safe..take it easy and slow

My biggest problem is my appetite! What to do whit it? ephedrine does not longer provide much help whit that... And the names provided with appetite killers are hard to find. I thnik they go under different names depending on were in thw orld u live... eg. like trib goes under a different name were i live..

Thread Information