smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

wow,, i feel like im going to melt!

This is my second cycle of test only, but instead of test e only i added prop. First off i want to say prop has so far made me a little grumpy. I am currently in week 2 of my cycle. I feel hot and I look red and plush , is this normal. I know i got red on test e only, but never felt hotter than hell, and I never woke up in a puddle of my own sweat. So if i stop taking this prop how long will it take to start feeling normal again. Thanks again bro's

1-10 wk test e 250mg/twice a week
    1-4 wk 75mg prop ed
    nolva 10 mg per day
    and i have the clomid for pct.

bump

bump

well your doing over a gram a week of test.... your gonna start feeling the hair on your back sprout soon as well. what are your stats? a gram a week is a lot of test depending on your body wieght.

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    If you look red, your heartrate and blood pressure may be borderline high.

205 lbs, i would say about 10% body fat that is just a guess.. IM thinking about dropping the prop down to 50 mgs per day. What would u suggest?

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    This is my second cycle of test only, but instead of test e only i added prop. First off i want to say prop has so far made me a little grumpy. I am currently in week 2 of my cycle. I feel hot and I look red and plush , is this normal. I know i got red on test e only, but never felt hotter than hell, and I never woke up in a puddle of my own sweat. So if i stop taking this prop how long will it take to start feeling normal again. Thanks again bro's

1-10 wk test e 250mg/twice a week
    1-4 wk 75mg prop ed
    nolva 10 mg per day
    and i have the clomid for pct.
    Wow does prop really make you sweat alot??? I always thought it was a personal problem of mine!!! Bro I know exactly how you feel!!

makes me sweat bad! weird thing is im not getting the sex drive side effects. In my opinion they should call test e ,, test h (hardon)

I assume you wanted the prop as a kick start to the test e, if so at this point you could drop the prop since the test e is going to kick in now and run the test e alone at around 750 a week.... that is what i would do.

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    205 lbs, i would say about 10% body fat that is just a guess.. IM thinking about dropping the prop down to 50 mgs per day. What would u suggest?

Thanks for the advice,, i thought test e kicked in about week 5? Thats when it kicked in the last time for me. I think im going to drop the prop and add 35 mg of dbol for 3 or 4 weeks.

your first shot of test e two weeks ago is doing it's thing by now.... most guys say 5 weeks before they feel the effects, but it is in your system.. imo, don't do the dbol .... just stick with test e.

thanks trailrider, im glade i figured out that one before the hair started growing on my back.. seeing i dont have hair on my back this is a good thing.
    I feel way weird still,, i hope i never make that fulish mistake again. Today is the day that i take my test e. Should i wait another 3.5 days before i up the test e to 750? IM thinking i may feel better if i do. And im with ya on the dbol ,, i cant stand the the zits i get from it.

If i were you i would do test e 250 today 250 wed and 250 friday, you won't feel the effects of this weeks 750 for at least two weeks from now...

Thread Information