mfabian is offline New Member

Clenbuterol questions

I am considering doing a cytomel and clenbuterol cycle. However, while in Iraq a year ago, I used to pop ephedra like candy in order to stay awake on some long, sleepless missions. Now, almost a year later, ephedra isn't effective anymore. My body seems to be used to it. I was wondering will clenbuterol be rendered useless now that my body is already immune to ephedra?

After reading some threads, it seems that clenbuterol and ephedra are similar. I haven't been able to find what effect clenbuterol would have on a body already used to ephedra.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you will be fine on the clen just don't crack out...it is very strong ...you don't want to shake. It take 1.5 hr to be active in the body so don't take too much. I took a few squirts and then didn't feel anything so 20mins later I too 2 more then 20 mins 2 moreI shook for 2 days....I can eat almost a 1000mg a day of ephedra. Like candy

Hey EC I haven't seen you post in a while. How are you?

Interesting you warn him about cracking out then talk about 1000mg of ephedra....?J/K

Anyway Clen can be found very cheaply at www.AR-research.com It is strong and comes in fruit punch

Thanks for the help EC. I was concerned that I would buy it and it wouldn't work. We would be on the road sometimes for 80 hours at a clip, believe it or not the ephedra probably kept me alive.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    Mfabian Im just an Devil dog......I Got out in 1991 post Gulf war.....Glade I could help

Semper Fi EC, I'm a Marine too. On my way back to the big sandbox in January.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    one of the way clen works so well is it raises your body temp and that in turn burns calories/stored fat.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    Headed for clen myself. So, maybe a stupid ?, but does this stuff cause insomnia?

Thread Information