JdFlex is offline Senior Member

Pain in the Quad!!!

I hit my quad last Saturday with 1ml of QV test E and I'm still limping. The area is still red. I'm pretty sure there's no bump. The pain and redness is getting better, but this is ridiculous. The plan was to shoot 1ml two times a week. But I can't limp on both legs at the same time and am too nervous to try another spot for fear of the muscle becoming so sore I can't work out. I did try the gluteus medius after reading a few posts on here, I literally couldn't walk and had to call in sick to work. Not trying that again. I don't know what the hell I'm gonna do. This isn't my first cycle, so this isn't my first time injecting quads, but they never hurt like this. I thought it was the BA content of the gear, but my buddy is running the same cycle and we have the same batch of test E and he doesn't have any problems. I tried all of the injection methods discussed here, I use a 23G 1.5", I only insert about 1", I swab the vial top and injection site, I shower right before the injection to warm up the thigh, I tried running the syringe with gear under hot/warm water, and rubbing the area after the injection to help dissipate oil. The injections themselves are absolutely painless, and I'm fine for the rest of the day. But waking up the next morning is a bitch. I limp very badly for several days. What do you guys think? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Bump.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this your first one? it could be that you dont react well to the solvants, oil or the hormone. it could be an infection also...

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro first of all QV Test is painful..LOL. You could of hit a nerve in your quad. I do quads all of the time. Once in a while i get sore like that. I never get a bump or get red though.. You might have an infection like TRLS63 said..

I rub the area for like 10 min before and after the inj. That works best for me..

Good luck bro.

No these are not my first quad shots. The area is red which would lead me to believe it could be an infection. But it is not warm to the touch, and wouldn't I be running a fever or high temp with an infection? I don't have either of those symptoms. The area was really red last Sat, its not so red now, but I can still see some. I don't think I've ever hit a nerve before. Wouldn't my leg jump or the injection would be painful?

Do you think I should try a different site?
    What about cutting it with additional oil or B12?

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    I'm in the same boat. I feel your pain, literally. This sh!t is driving me nuts. I just tried a Bicep injection yesterday. Won't be trying that again soon. My next step is to order some powder and make the sh!t myself. The gear I had been using has 5% BA. I hear that this level is tolerable but why, when you can get away with 1-2%. I'm hoping this solves my problem, if not, I will have to seriously question doing another cycle, at least with this particular gear. Good luck bro.

I-WISH-A-MF-WOULD is offline Associate Member
    If there's no sign of infection (fever, severe pain, warm feeling and redness around the site,flu like syms) you're ok. Doing the same exact sh*t and I feel your pain so man up and welcome to the club.

Thread Information