randumb is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Has my clen gone bad?

Ok when I first got it (liquid form), I noticed a little solid-like object floating in it, best description (although gross) I can give is that it resembled a hard piece of snot. After about 2 months of not using it, I decided to go back on another cycle. I took out the bottle and I noticed that the object floating around has increased in size, and now looks like a ball-bearing sized piece of phlegm.

After shaking the bottle (friend's advice, not sure if I should have taken it), it broke up, but it's still there. Basically, it is no longer a homogeneous solution. Bits and pieces of string-like phlegm-like stuff floating around in it, with one main ball still left.

My friend said it just meant that "it hasn't all held" and that it is "still 100% safe to take." But, when things start growing in substances I am about to take, I tend to get worried. So I was hoping I could get a few more opinions.

I use a syringe to measure out the doses, so I'm not sure if any of the string-like stuff would get sucked into it due to the needle-hole being so small, but then again who knows. I also don't know if I DO want the string-like stuff to be taken in. I'm pretty much stumped on this.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    i have never seen clen that has fallen out of solution. that is pretty weak. how was this liquid clen made? by whom? you know? From what you are saying, i wouldnt use it. The consistancy should be right on in order to get a even dose....

Blog Entries
    I could think of a few chemicals that would appear to look like a booger in an aqueous solution...but anyone who knows, wouldnt have used them in the clen .

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    that is not clenbuterol coming out of solution! a ball of snot? deff. not bro! the amount of clenbuterol in that entire bottle is only around a few milligrams, so even if it entirely crashed out of solution, you would only see a slight amount of powder settle. I would not take that, it is contaminated with something in my opinion. that floaty ****, is again, NOT clenbuterol!

sigh... that's what I was afraid of...

When I originally got it, the little floaty thing was ignorable since I was able to extract the liquid and bypass it. But now, it's all broken up and disgusting to look at, I don't want to take the chance.

I'm going to contact the source I got it from and see what the heck is up.

Thanks for your input guys, I was almost about to take it anyways tomorrow but my paranoia made me hesitant. I'll post back after I talk to them.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Grab some clen from AR-R or the 'other' place... both reputable...

arr is good sh*t, at least you knwo whats up with it!!

hey SC< do you own a ford special vehicle team, or just have the avatar for the hell of it?

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    hey SC< do you own a ford special vehicle team, or just have the avatar for the hell of it?
    I own a Tbird SC (hence my name).. but I dig SVT (just don't have the $ to own one).. I do run SVT and FRPP parts though... shoot me a PM if you'd like...

I'm pretty new to all of this... what exactly is AR-R ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by randumb
    I'm pretty new to all of this... what exactly is AR-R?
    http://anabolicreview-research.com/s...36771fa188ab81

Thank you. What a disappointing night. I had the next 2 weeks planned out to a T and was so ready to finally buckle down and get rid of my beer belly.

Thanks again for all of the input everyone.

Thank you. What a disappointing night. I had the next 2 weeks planned out to a T and was so ready to finally buckle down and get rid of my beer belly.

Thanks again for all of the input everyone.
    You can grab it from their fairly quick bro... shouldn't set you back too long, and it's not that expensive...
    Just be glad you came here and realized it wasn't good...

Yeah I can't imagine what would've happened if I had actually taken it. So glad I talked to you guys first.

I am looking at that clen on AR-R ... it seems to have some type of nozzle/dispenser thing on it. If anyone has bought it before, how would you measure out the doses with this kind?

I had 100mcg/ml solution and I would use a 1cc syringe to measure it out (I knew that if I filled it to 70, I was getting 140mcg of clen).

Would measuring out this kind be the same? (Would I still need to use the same method or does that nozzle thing disperse it in increments?)

Also... I live on campus at a university, should I have it sent to someone who lives off campus or do you think it would be fine to just have them send it to my campus PO box?

I am looking at that clen on AR-R ... it seems to have some type of nozzle/dispenser thing on it. If anyone has bought it before, how would you measure out the doses with this kind?
    ?
    Is it a pump?

by the way he talked of "working around the "snot"", i would think it was an oral syringe, no?

Thread Information