NevaLate is offline New Member

First Cycle...Critiques please

I am 5'10", 175lbs. I work out 4 days a week, each day is a different muscle group. I want to add size and strength, with gains hopefully at around 20lbs. Being my first cycle, I want to keep things basic. I have done a good amount of research, and I found that the Deca -Dbol stack provides great results and everyone seems have loved it if they were on it. With this information, I am looking at a Durabolin -Dbol stack. Durabolin provides quicker results in the beginning, and I am interested in that. Here is what it looks like...

Weeks 1-10 Durabolin 150mg/wk
    Week 1 Dianabol 50mg/day (Front load)
    Weeks 2-10 Dianabol 25mg/day

Please provide me with opinions so I can do things right and gain more knowledge on the subject. Thanks.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    do more research.

- no need to frontload d-bol
    - add some test
    - low amount of deca

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Where's the test?
    Cycles for the Newbie

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    research on this board for a bit more info about what you want to do.. you will pick up alot of info...

nathanw21 is offline Member
    where were you researching? cause you did not find any of that info here.
    1. you dont want to run dbol for more than 4 weeks.
    2. you dont want to run deca without test or your dick will fall off.
    3. you dont front load dbol.
    4. PCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    5. higher dose of deca

Iowa is offline Banned
    look here Pheedno's PCT and look at the link Blown put up as well.
    Last edited by Iowa; 09-26-2004 at 11:01 PM.

Ezekiel is offline New Member
    Perhaps you may want to take a look here: http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

There are som ereally good examples of beginner cycles as well as advanced ones as well... It also will show you what you need for your PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ).

The more informed you become the better your results will be.

seanw is offline Banned
    Like the Bro's say do more research, that could just mean read as many posts as you can and definitly look at the Educational threads. If you have qustions make sure you ask them in the right forums. For example PCT questions on the PCT forum, Workout questions on the Workout forum and how to get off with the alternate hand in the AR Lounge. I am on my fist cycle and after listening, researching and asking questions I am doing this cycle http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php minus the DBol . Make sure you follow the PCT (Post Cycle Therapy ) and the B6 recommendation as well. I do 400 Test and 300 Deca . Always do Test in your first cycle and if you do Deca ALWAYS do more test than Deca otherwise willie wont wag his tale anymore.

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    you will be happy with 500mgs p week testosterone , 300mgs deca p week with or without the dbol .

see if your source will trade the dbol you have for test. Or sell the dbol and buy test. Or just buy testosterone.
    Ignore the profiles you will keep test gains and it will help you keep the deca gains.

you will be happy with 500mgs p week testosterone , 300mgs deca p week with or without the dbol .

see if your source will trade the dbol you have for test. Or sell the dbol and buy test. Or just buy testosterone.
    Ignore the profiles you will keep test gains and it will help you keep the deca gains.

Thread Information