jaffry20 is offline Member

Question Finally got the pics of Test. Enanthate & Cypionate, Real or Fake?

Hey I finally got the pics onto the screen, its not a very good camera, anyways, my buddy gave me these 2 - 10ml Vials. The One with the BLUE TOP is Testosterone Enanthate , it's called Testolon 200 if u can't see it and Made By World Products at the bottom. The GREEN TOP is Test. Cypionate , it's called Cypionate 200 also made by World Products. World products is also in Canada i geuss since it says it's made in Canada. The Batch # and Date are also printed in the same proccess as the label too. The corners aren't rounded they are straight and The labels are not totally straight . He said his bro gets it from his buddy who makes it. Im Farely New to this and I've trusted this source in the past, but what do i say to this. Please HELP!!!!!!!

Green Top - Test. Cypionate (Cypionate 200)
    Blue Top - Test. Enanthate (Testolon 200)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Finally got the pics of Test. Enanthate & Cypionate, Real or Fake?-p4120108.jpg   Finally got the pics of Test. Enanthate & Cypionate, Real or Fake?-p4120105.jpg  

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    I dont think it would be worth someones time to fake it. The vials are a couple bucks plus the caps are a couple bucks the labels are a couple bucks. Why bother when you can buy a bottle of test (10ml) for 30-60$? Plus unless he plans to leave town everyone would figure it out to fake soon enough and no one else would buy it plus he would get his ass kicked apart.

So take it then, I don't really wanna question my buddy and ask him if this **** is fake cause of course he's gonna say yes

It's just the fact that NO one i have talked to has heard of it or anything, skechy taking something i don't know FORESURE what it is. I just wish someone knew something.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    i have never seen any products from WP,but i do know they are an UG lab.i have heard mixed opinions on there gear.some say IP is better,and IP inj gear in my book is garbage.take it for what it is worth.i would re-filter it before using though

So you have heard about there lab and they are underground, that's good at least you've heard of it before that takes a load off. But how do i filter it again?

Thread Information