mustang331 is offline Member

Who drinks while on gear, and how much more dangerous is it?

Just curious as I see allot of people talk about gettin smashed, and blah blah blah..

I know lots of buddies who do both at the same time.. For my frist cycle coming VERY SOON, I plan on not drinkin at all, if I do it would be once in a blue moon, and only 1 drink..

I know there are some people that I could easily tell do both **COUGH PARTYBOYNYC COUGH**
    So I know how alch. works, and how it kills your metabolism. But what are all the danger's of both together? Thanks

not2bigyet is offline Member
    extra stress on your liver...

dumblucky is offline Member
    not this question again

bro just do a search

razzer is offline New Member
    I drink recreationally when i'm using and have never noticed any ill effects, other than harder to train the next day. Without any evidence to back me up i would say moderation is the key. If your'e worried about how your'e going to behave on the alcohol just smoke a bit of grass and you'll be fine.

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    If youre serious about what you are doing,it shouldnt even be a question you have to ask yourself.Dont do it bro-all it will do is hinder your progress(and as stated.........place un-needed stress on the liver.imo)

215 is offline Associate Member
    if people don't know why alk would casue problems whlie on cycle i dunno why they would do a cycle. even when i had little aas knowledge i knew that alk was one of the last things i was gonna want to do. If ur not willing to give up the things that will hurt u on cycle i could never see why anyone would start.

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    im not a big drinker...so its easy for me to stay sober while on cycle...not worth the risk for me...u oay this money for gear...use it to the best extent possible. imo

mass junkie is offline banned
    Ive drinken alot on this cycle it seems.... But I enjoy my life to the fullest and my strength and weight gains are still going up constantly...but I dont advocate doing this of course...you asked and im just telling you from my experience is all

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Just curious as I see allot of people talk about gettin smashed, and blah blah blah..

I know lots of buddies who do both at the same time.. For my frist cycle coming VERY SOON, I plan on not drinkin at all, if I do it would be once in a blue moon, and only 1 drink..

I know there are some people that I could easily tell do both **COUGH PARTYBOYNYC COUGH**
    So I know how alch. works, and how it kills your metabolism. But what are all the danger's of both together? Thanks
    Supposedly beer or things with hops is worst then other things because Hops, even in Non-alcoholic beers is a substance that helps the aromatasing or testosterone to estrogen. Other forms of alcohol that dont have the hops in it might not be too bad. Some people say marijuana is bad because believe it or not, hops is a close cousin to the marijuana plant but I dont think there is as much direct evidence of marijuana encouraging estrogen conversion as they have with hops. This is why some people who never done steroids sometimes get gyno and have low testosterone problems from drinking too much beer.
    Last edited by Ntpadude; 09-27-2004 at 11:50 AM.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Supposedly beer or things with hops is worst then other things because Hops, even in Non-alcoholic beers is a substance that helps the aromatasing or testosterone to estrogen. Other forms of alcohol that dont have the hops in it might not be too bad. Some people say marijuana is bad because believe it or not, hops is a close cousin to the marijuana plant but I dont think there is as much direct evidence of marijuana encouraging estrogen conversion as they have with hops. This is why some people who never done steroids sometimes get gyno and have low testosterone problems.
    come on man if that were the case i would have boobs as big as pam andersons by now puff puff give nigga! puff puff give!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Drinking on cycle is bad because

1) You need the money for food
    2) You can't train worth a $hit the next day
    3) You can't eat worth a $hit while drinking, or the next day.

At least this has been the case in my experiences...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i still drink every once in a while. i love drinking and going out to clubs and meeting new girls and having fun just as much as i like lifting. im pretty big and cut. if i can get bigger and more cut if i stop drinking, oh well cause i dont care. i dont give up anything that is fun in my life just to look my best. hell i already look great so really i dont see how it can be hurting me on the outside. also i have more then enough money to buy food and i can train and eat the next day because i rarley get a hangover.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    If you are serious about putting on mass and want to use AAS then you should be able to stop drinking for a few months.

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    If you are serious about putting on mass and want to use AAS then you should be able to stop drinking for a few months.

BTW I will stop drinking, like I said it I do it would be a super blue moon type thing..

I dont drink really anyway!

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I drink every weekend .. sunday I say ..wtf did I do, all my gains .. gone .. all my time wasted.

Im fine till friday then buddies are calling and it on. It sux, but, thats my choices, Im weak, my booze bones are strong.

I know Im killin myself slowly, but there is not much I seem to do about it.

I am however "workin on it"

personally if I didnt booze it up, I know I would be much happier.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    im serious about putting on mass. and im pretty big and strong, as well as cut. so how is it hurting me. i know its not good for my liver but there are thousands that are not good for your liver or kiddneys or heart, etc. i love lifting but im not going to ever give up my life for it. maybe if i were older and married it would be easy to not drink but im still young and i wouldnt trade my fun for anything. anyways it great going to a club with a tight shirt on and having most of the ladies staring at you and alot trying to talk or get with you.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    i drink almost evryweekend and i still get good gains, i know its really not good to do but im young and i like to party. nothings gonna change that. it probabl;y why i cant seem to lose this little layer of fat on my stomach but...

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    No alcohol for this fella, on gear or off.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    i drink almost evryweekend and i still get good gains, i know its really not good to do but im young and i like to party. nothings gonna change that. it probabl;y why i cant seem to lose this little layer of fat on my stomach but...
    you gotta work your abs 4 or 5 times a week. not real hard, even 5 minutes help. im about 245 now and like i said i drink every weekend and still have perfect or almost perfcet abs.

Thread Information