Thread: Re-cooking gear

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Re-cooking gear

Other than filtering my gear can I also re-cook it just to make sure its sterile? if so whats the recommended time and temp.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    there is no need to cook it,if you are using ba/bb and filtering then that is sufficient.i have never cooked any gear

I have some Test E right now that made my a$$ cheek as big as a freakin basketball. sitting down is not an option today. so i'm thinking maybe this gear is not 100% sterile (I filtered it with .02) or maybe the BA is too high.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    could be anything,what size pin did you use?? was it long enough?? did you rub after injecting? did you clean area with alcohol before and after??yes the ba could be high but besides stinging like a biatch it shouldn't cause any kind of hematoma and you already re-filtered..i would suggest just making sure area is clean before injecting and rub area for a min after shot to see if you have the same problem

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    could be anything,what size pin did you use?? was it long enough?? did you rub after injecting? did you clean area with alcohol before and after??yes the ba could be high but besides stinging like a biatch it shouldn't cause any kind of hematoma and you already re-filtered..i would suggest just making sure area is clean before injecting and rub area for a min after shot to see if you have the same problem
    I do all the correct things, I use 23g 1" which i've been using for couple years now. I draw with a 20g then change to 23g. I dont ever rub after an injection nor use alcohol after, only before.

Thread Information