_007 is offline Associate Member

1st cycle ever or not?

hey all been into working out since i can remember apart from keeping toned ive had no results in gaining weight at all. Been training with a new friend the last couple of weeks. He gave me a bottle of super test 250 by tornel i guess their is alot of different kinds but i have no idea what im doing. Never thought about anabolics before today because i thought they were really unavailible in canada. Im 5'8 and weigh 110kg *blushes*. Looking for any suggestions on weather or not this is a good choice of chemicle for someone my size without having done anabolics before. I was also on a couple of different test suppliments as a child because of my small size but cant remember the names of them. Thanks for your time.
    P.S. cycle tipps would be great if this is an appropriate anabolic for me.
    Last edited by _007; 09-27-2004 at 06:56 AM.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    do more research before you go poking yourself.
    IMO, supertest 250 is not a good choice for a 1st timer

just starting to get excited about it too, but appreciate the advise better safe then sorry.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    If you are having trouble gaining weight, more than likely the problem is your diet. Not eating enough to be exact. And steroids will not be the answer if that is the problem. You will just be taking a bad risk.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    how old are you? how long have you been working out? you might need to workout naturally until you hit your plato thenyou can cycle. I worked out about 7-8 years before I saw any juice.

ive been working out for about 5 years and am 22 but have only done reps with small amounts of weight until last year. I dont keep a strict schedule but would say i average about 10 hours a week lifting over the last 2 years. I know thats not very dedicated but i am constantly sore and feel that feel like im pushing myself when i train. Could be my diet, so wish i had a bigger appetite but do force myself to eat. Will just have to try harder i guess.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, your not ready for the juice. You need to work on your diet. You need to start eating!!!!! 4000-50000 calories a day. DO NOT taking ANYTHING without the proper research.

*ignores good advice* got my hopes up now am gonna go ahead with a cycle. Post the after shot in a couple of months, hope 2 prove every1 wrong. Obviously a good chance i wont but feel i gotta give this a try. Thanks for your concern, ill keep u all updated on my progres or lack of.....................

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _007
    *ignores good advice* got my hopes up now am gonna go ahead with a cycle. Post the after shot in a couple of months, hope 2 prove every1 wrong. Obviously a good chance i wont but feel i gotta give this a try. Thanks for your concern, ill keep u all updated on my progres or lack of.....................
    Why ask if you're ready or not and then ignore the advice - the gear WON'T make you grow unless your diet and workouts are spot on - get your priorities sorted!

Still - good luck I hope you prove us wrong - I doubt it though!

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i know this was going to happen. he was going to do this cycle reguardless of what he was told.

Looking into a better diet 4sure, gonna give myself a month to see if i can stick with it b4 i start the cycle. I appreciate the advice & take it serious but cant see why it wouldnt work for me if i can keep a proper diet through the cycle and a good post cycle therapy . If anyone would like to support me in doing this i could use a little help trying to figure out a real diet plan & good 1st cycle pct. Hope to hear from you

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by _007
    Juice is not to be taken lightly. People on this board are giving you this advice for your own safety. Choosing to ignore it is just ignorant. Diet is 90% of whats going to make you big. Looking at your pic you could gain 30+ pounds naturally before even thinking about steroids .

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Jeez just got done reading this and as they say in the Army, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.

sensei_jim is offline Junior Member

Gaining Weight

Ok. Ur on gear, I'll get over it. You should of done your homework, but since your 22, I understand the urge.

You need weight, so eat until you cant eat any more at breakfast. Till your about to bust. Then drink your protein as a chaser. Stay off juices totally, they will ruin your appetite. Lotsa chicken. If you can do a whole chicken a day, your in the right neighborhood. Half a chicken at lunch, Half at dinner. Lotsa protein in your diet. Snacks at 10 and 2. Shakes and stuff AFTER you eat. Get on the diet forum and look up a regimin for gaining weight.

Go Heavy on the weights. Never waste your cycle going less than full load. I put on 20+ of good muscle on my first cycle doing nothing but heavy. Looking at your picture, You'll need 3000+ (or more) good calories to gain weight, excluding the Baby Ruth you could probably get away with before bed. Hell, you have to jump around in the shower to get wet! Eat.

Get this cycle over with, as I liken this to a guy who wants to lose his virginity badly. Your gonna do it. Just don't go high doses so you don't damage yourself. Just so you know, you may end up with ejaculation or erectile dysfunction if you don't do it right. Next cycle you want to post it and have it reviewed, and think about it. Everybody here is very smart (me excluded). Take their advise and GROW!

Jimbo

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You are retarded.

Where do you think the muscle comes from when you use anabolics? Do you think the juice just stays in their muscles and makes them bigger? Or do the laws of physics and chemistry not exist in your body and your body can create MUSCLE out of NOTHING? Plain and simple you need the raw materials to build muscle AKA CALORIES...

Do you have any idea what nolvadex and clomid are?

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    You are retarded.

Where do you think the muscle comes from when you use anabolics? Do you think the juice just stays in their muscles and makes them bigger? Or do the laws of physics and chemistry not exist in your body and your body can create MUSCLE out of NOTHING? Plain and simple you need the raw materials to build muscle AKA CALORIES...

hahahahahah omfg fvcking PWNED!

Its 6am been here since last night @11 when i got off work, been eating while learning though so figure its ok. After finding out a little on nolvadex and clomid, am glad i came here 1st because i honestly didnt even know what pct or anti e's were. Probably wouldnt have been to smart to take the test without them. So i ended up here Click Me! UNoffical "How to Bulk" and sample diet thread and realised their is alot more to this then i thought. So the plan is 50lb natural weight gain while i continue researching the anabolics and aquire some clomid 4 after the cycle & Nolvadex or something for anti e. Thank you all for being honest & not being to harsh 2a noob. Ill probably post a couple more lame questions before i really understand what this is all about so dont worry you will still be able to tell me how retarded i am

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    You are retarded.

We hang out so much that I was thinking this EXACT post before I even read it. At least 007 has come to his senses in his later posts. There is no way in the depths of hell that you are ready to look at, or be in the same proximity of steroids , at all. The best thing for you is food and a $hitload of it.

Who ever said Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...that was nice hooah.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks like he started to juice. People like him give AS a bad name.

Lunacy is offline Member
    FVCK IT. You better eat little guy and train like a Fvcking madman or you will have nothing to show for it. And I know you arent hoping for 50pounds...I will disregard that I even read that. good luck i guess

shadowman25 is offline Associate Member
    you will gain most of your real weight when you are 25-26 years old so be ready for that when the time comes.
    In the mean time 1- bottle of super test 250 is not gonna do anything for what you paid for that you could have gotten a better product. Tell your friend that you want a 50ml bottle of qv test enanthate . Then you'll be rockin - by the time that bottle of super test is gone it will be just kicking in and you wont have gained anything yet I'll be suprised If you even gain 4 pounds of which you'll keep 2. Tell him to get you more ****.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowman25
    Tell him to get you more ****.
    FVCK THAT!!!

this kid needs FOOD not juice!!!

BELIEVE IT OR NOT, 007, MUSCLE BUILDING IS A NORMAL PHYSIOLOGICAL PROCESS... IT DOESN'T REQUIRE ANABOLIC STEROIDS TO DO. Just raw materiels and stimulation.

DownTownNY is offline Banned
    u betta go eat some cattle if u wanna gain something.

Thread Information