mic79 is offline New Member

lean guys post your DNp results

Ive did a few cycles of crystal DNP in the last 7 months.When i was approx 20%bf i was losing about a pound/day of bf.Now im at 10% i just finished another DNP cycle (400mg)Im finding it so **** hard to lose any body fat.I gave the water time to subside and only lost 1/2 lb. Leptin levels have plumetted and the carb cravings are more severe.

I dont think im responding to DNP at this bf%.I would appreciate a few guys that have cycled DNP to lose the last few lbs would post their results.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    thank god there is someone else who is experiencing this.. right now by bf has gone up (15%) but my lowest was 11% and i had alot of trouble losing that bf on dnp . when i was on higher dosages i was losing weight like crazy but on 11% i couldn't get any lower. i would maybe lose a pound or two. so making my cycle on dnp worthless. i would love to know why this has been going on???

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Im interested in taking dnp just cant ****ing find the
    **** somebody hit me up.

joevette is offline Banned
    What are your diets like? DNP makes me want to eat everything, so I ussually use ephedrine. I think I'll use a real appetite suppresant for my next cycle.

mic79 is offline New Member
    It is indeed very baffling!I was even supping with 50mcg T3.

Diet was 2700 calories daily.Calorie ratios where high carbs,high protein,low fat.I ate clean throughout even though it was near impossible at times not to go nuts on simple sugars.

weight training 4 times/week
    med intense cardio 1hr 6 times/week

I can only train high intensity,3 sets/each body part.The mentzer priciples are ideal for this IMO.I tried hiit cardio on my 1st ever cycle.I went hypo and thaught i was gonna die!Luckily i had glucose and fruit nearby.Hiit cardio was a no go this time around!
    Last edited by mic79; 09-27-2004 at 12:55 PM.

Thread Information