Fina, Hairloss, and your personal Experiences

Bros I'm 1 or 2 weeks away from starting my next cycle. I'm going to start brewing tonight. Since MPB runs in my family I want to know some of your personal experiences with fina and hairloss before I give it a try.

I bought the carts but Im thinking of just going with another basic E/Prop/Deca /Dbol (Dbol is a DHT derivative, so sucks to my hair with that too) cycle.

So was the hair loss bad? Did anything work to combat it? Did the hair come back? Should I just say F*** it and blow up on the Fina anyway?

BigGenes is offline Member
    Buddy of mine...jeremy34. ran a his first cycle a long time ago and noticed significant hair loss. He jumped on finatride with me and his hair started to get thicker. He jumped on a prop/fina/eq cycle while on finastride and didn't loose any hair. IMO I would take finastride. If you never want to go bald use it for the rest of your life, or until you just plain don't care.

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Is Dbol DHT based?? I'd be surprised if it is with all that bloat??

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Is Dbol DHT based?? I'd be surprised if it is with all that bloat??

No, your right, Dbol isn't DHT based bro. I was thninking of Drol when I wrote that. Dbol does however readily convert to DHT, so it is still bad for the hair.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Buddy of mine...jeremy34. ran a his first cycle a long time ago and noticed significant hair loss. He jumped on finatride with me and his hair started to get thicker. He jumped on a prop/fina/eq cycle while on finastride and didn't loose any hair. IMO I would take finastride. If you never want to go bald use it for the rest of your life, or until you just plain don't care.
    Going to make a bulk order of Finasteride this week and have enough for a very long time to come However, I hope the reduction in DHT from Test conversion will be enough to balance the Androgenic components of Fina that finasteride does not affect. Oh well, something is better than nothing. If hair loss starts up, Im bailing out and running Deca and Test.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Going to make a bulk order of Finasteride this week and have enough for a very long time to come However, I hope the reduction in DHT from Test conversion will be enough to balance the Androgenic components of Fina that finasteride does not affect. Oh well, something is better than nothing. If hair loss starts up, Im bailing out and running Deca and Test.
    Everyone says that. But my friend was loosing hair when on juice alone. Tren is worst on hair loss and when he was taking 2mg per day of finatride while on his tren/prop/eq cycle he didn't loose any hair! Just PM him and ask him yourself. Tell him I told you to talk to him. His handle here is jeremy34. Him and I are good friends. I started loosing hair and got in finatride 1mg per day while not cycling and my hair is back to normal. Use only 2mg per day while on and 1mg per day when not. Goodluck

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    Everyone says that. But my friend was loosing hair when on juice alone. Tren is worst on hair loss and when he was taking 2mg per day of finatride while on his tren/prop/eq cycle he didn't loose any hair! Just PM him and ask him yourself. Tell him I told you to talk to him. His handle here is jeremy34. Him and I are good friends. I started loosing hair and got in finatride 1mg per day while not cycling and my hair is back to normal. Use only 2mg per day while on and 1mg per day when not. Goodluck
    Yeah bro, I am definately going to give the Finasteride a try. I may start my cycle without it, and start Steride as soon as the shipment comes in. I should probably wait to build up blood levels of Finasteride but Im too impatient to get back on.

I've run finasteride 1.25mg ED for the last 5 years & my hairline hasn't budged
    when I'm cycling I switch to dutasteride just to be on the safe side

what is dutastreride? PM me if you don't mind. You are the man to talk to when it comes to finastride and jucie. I just take what my doc proscribed and bought the liquid to run extra during cycle. PM me if you don't mind.

Hey BG I'm no expert - I just like my hair!
    Dutasteride is a more effective 5AR blocker than finasteride

There are 2 types of 5AR ( the enzyme that converts test to DHT) -

Finasteride blocks only one of them resulting in a maximum of about 70% (from memory) redution of 5AR activity .

Dutasteride blocks both types of 5AR giving close to 95% ( from memory ) reduction in overall 5AR activity

So dutasteride almost completely blocks DHT formation - which for me is a good idea with all that extra test kicking around!

ps dutasteride is still pretty expensive (it's sold as avodart in the US I think) but there is a cheaper generic version called dutas made by Dr Reddy

Lunacy is offline Member
    When you are talking about finastride are you talking about the brand from AR-R .com?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunacy
    When you are talking about finastride are you talking about the brand from AR-R.com?
    Or pill form, or powder form, or liquid form from another company... its all the same

ben1750 is offline New Member
    Where can you get finastride? It sounds like just what I need Im about to start my first fina cycle.

Thread Information