Thread: HCG Question

darmadoc is offline Member

HCG Question

I am about 6 weeks into a cycle of Cyp 500/wk and Deca 400/wk. So far all is going well. My question revolves around HCG dosing. I have only had one cycle in the past and used no HCG. As they did last time, my nads have begun to take on the size of marbles. This cycle, I have hopes that a lady friend may be doing some close inspection of that area. I would like to get my testicular anatomy back to relatively normal size for the remainder of the cycle ( 6 more weeks test/deca, then 4 weeks prop and anavar then PCT). I would appreciate any help on dose, frequency etc. for HCG in this setting.

Thanks.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Start at 300-500iu every 3 days if they don't come back go e2d

JohnnyB

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    I am wondering how should it be mixed??
    I ordered pregnyl and got 2 amps with something that s looks like water and 2 amps with something white in.
    Should I mix the sh!t togheter ??

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    I am wondering how should it be mixed??
    I ordered pregnyl and got 2 amps with something that s looks like water and 2 amps with something white in.
    Should I mix the sh!t togheter ??
    How many i.u. are the amps, 1500i.u? 5000 i.u? Anyway, one amp is solvent and the other is the pregnyl. Draw up the solvent and mix with the pregnyl, the white stuff in the other amp. If it is 1500iu, then mix it with 2ml of bacteriostatic water in a sterile vile, so that now you have 500iu per cc. Good luck with your lady friend.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    How many i.u. are the amps, 1500i.u? 5000 i.u? Anyway, one amp is solvent and the other is the pregnyl. Draw up the solvent and mix with the pregnyl, the white stuff in the other amp. If it is 1500iu, then mix it with 2ml of bacteriostatic water in a sterile vile, so that now you have 500iu per cc. Good luck with your lady friend.
    think she'll like it..

darmadoc is offline Member
    Thanks everybody!

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Hey Johnnyb, I'm about to run a EQ/test cycle (10/11 weeks), I probably wont need the HCG , but I have it on hand anyway, its a vial of 10,000iu's with a 10ml bac water vial with that said what do you suggest? How should I mix the two vial's, how should I take the HCG?

Mighty Max is offline Junior Member
    Hey Johnnyb, I'm about to run a EQ/test cycle (10/11 weeks), I probably wont need the HCG , but I have it on hand anyway, its a vial of 10,000iu's with a 10ml bac water vial with that said what do you suggest? How should I mix the two vial's, how should I take the HCG?

Thread Information