Thread: Dnp

bigwillie78 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Dnp

In a few weeks I will be done with a deca /test cycle that lasted around 14 weeks. I plan on doing some HCG and Nolvadex a few weeks after my last deca injection.I also plan on doing 200mg of DNP for 8-10 days.Should I do this right after my last injection of deca or after the HCG is over with?Thanks

Swoldier is offline New Member
    Run it after your HCG (I hope your running clomid as well). 14 weeks on test and deca will shut you down hard.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    try 3-4 weeks after your last injection. it really doesn't matter, but it will be easier to notice the loses from dnp when all the water retention is gone. this would give you more motivation to stay on dnp even though it makes you miserable. then again 200mg/day isn't much. you should consider doing this for longer than 10 days if 200mg is all you're taking.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    How do ppl take DNP ? Is it usually taken at night? I read a post before about someone taking DNP around 10pm, before bed, and would sweat it all off during the night. Is this the way to take it?

Tankass is offline Senior Member

DNP Guide

I got this from SK* I dont know where he got it but it helped me a lot. Thanx man. Here it is for all of you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Originally posted by Terinox
    How do ppl take DNP? Is it usually taken at night? I read a post before about someone taking DNP around 10pm, before bed, and would sweat it all off during the night. Is this the way to take it?
    that's the worst way to go IMO, but for people who can't afford to be sweating all through work then that's the best way to go. i just can't sleep if i'm sweating my a-hole off.

split up your dosing throughout the day to minimize the intensity of the heat and to maximize safety. for example, if you take 600mg (3 caps), take them 8 hours apart from each other.

Re: DNP Guide

Originally posted by gsims
    I got this from SK* I dont know where he got it but it helped me a lot. Thanx man. Here it is for all of you.
    ahh.. fonz's dnp manual. is it still posted up on EF articles?

dnp does not preserve muscle...

it causes t3 levels to decrease, but the calorie deficit from dnp will more than offset the depressed t3 levels. also, decreased intramuscular atp levels is not good for preserving muscle tissue either.

Re: Re: Re: DNP Guide

Originally posted by sk*

Only on Elite Platinum, it isn't posted on the regular boards.
    that's very inconvenient... for reasons i can't even explain...

one more thing i realized, don't do hcg post cycle! hcg is a hormone that closely mimics LH, a hormone that will help your test production, but this will actually hinder your hpt-axis recovery and eventually your natural test production. you need to send signals to your hypothalamus to make LH, not put something in your body that mimics LH. hcg is good during cycle, but for god's sake, don't use it post cycle.

also, hcg aromatizes. post cycle estrogen levels can be higher than while you're on cycle, especially if you used a lot of steroids , regardless if they're aromatizing steroids or not.

Originally posted by sk*

Please read the quote I pasted from fonz above.
    fonz and i have already discussed this issue many times in august before he turned in this document to george spellwin for his board.

i agree with fonz that t3 levels are supressed and would help preserve muscle, but he calorie deficit created by dnp more than offsets the t3 supression.

Thread Information