PilotTHB is offline New Member

First shot! First cycle! Any Comments...

I just thought I would post this to get some feedback. I started my first cycle ever Fri. night. My wife speared me and the soreness in my buns today feels sweet. Ok, don't laugh but here goes 5'11", 180#'s, 14.5 bf, been working out for 30+ years and am 51 years old. My objective is to get my bench and actually all my weights back to my youthful record levels, and drop my bf down a few points.

Test Enan 400mg/week
    Deca (Nandrolone ) 400mg/week
    Nolvadex 10mg/day
    Vit B6 200mg/day
    Will run for 11-12 weeks followed by the Clomid 2 weeks after last injection.

The cycle came straight from this website, Novice Cycle#1-3. All my stuff came from my local pharmacy, fairly expensive. I could not find brand Deca, so I got nandrolone. Could not find D-Bol, brand or generic so I omitted it completely, is there a pharmaceutically available equivalent? Do I need it for my first ever cycle? Also my pharmacy says that Deca is no longer made so I got Nandrolone (generic equivalent), is brand Deca available from another pharmacy?

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    first off what pharmacy do you go to??? let me know....lol j/k. Secondly i would run the enanthate one week longer then the deca and 100 mgs higher. Start pct two weeks after your last enanthate shot (300, 100 2-11, 50 12-21). Good luck and happy growing.

Ok, I know you were joking but it was actually Walgreens. Can I find brand Deca anywhere? Sorry to sound like a newbie, which I am, but I assume your Clomid numbers are 300mg day 1, 200mg days 2-11, and 50mg days 12-21...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest you running your TEST 100mg higher than your Deca and make sure you run it a week longer.

thats exactly what i meant for the clomid, and definatly run your enanthate 100mg's higher and one week longer like i said and you'll love it, happy growing and im on my way to walgreens...lol

Geez I feel stupid, but what's the joke with getting my stuff from Walgreens? I know it was expensive but at least I know the quality is good. I got my Test Enan and Nandrolone and Nolvadex from there...
    Last edited by PilotTHB; 09-27-2004 at 09:02 AM.

no joke at all i just didnt know you could do that, im from canada and we dont have that kind of thing here (picking it up from a grocery store) no offence intended my friend.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PilotTHB
    Geez I feel stupid, but what's the joke with getting my stuff from Walgreens? I know it was expensive but at least I know the quality is good. I got my Test Enan and Nandrolone and Nolvadex from there...
    Wfere are you from? What country?

Red face

I am from the US. Actually living in Kentucky but I work out of NYC...
    Last edited by PilotTHB; 09-27-2004 at 10:33 AM.

palumbo is offline Member
    u got ur test enthante from walgreens man i need to move to kentucky that is the bomb lol

Thread Information