Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Help me with setting up a cycle

Ok well after doing extensive research on this site.. I've come to the conclusion on the cycle i would like to do.. I have done 3 cycles in the past, first was a stupid one, no research done, kind of regret doing that, last 2 helped me out pretty much, but now my goals have changed.

I am dieting right now, and focused on a ripping diet. Goals are just strength, hardness and ripped look. Vascularity would be nice too. But not really worried bout that.

i am 6'3 220. little chubby around the waist section front to back, slight handles, and chest is undefined. basically i was planning on 6 weeks are hard dieting cardio and just taking lipo 6 and ephedrine, see where i can get my self, then i wanted to layer on some juice..

This is what i have come up with but just want advice and verification its good before i get into it, i want this to be right. Im not sure how i should layer the weeks of each. From what i seen it looks like prop and fina usually go hand in hand for a certain amount of time then winny comes into play. then i know i need clomid for my post cycle therapy . but what else am i missing. Anti E? nolva maybe.. lil help cycle i want is 12 weeks..

1-12 Test Prop
    1-8 Fina
    8-12 Winny

Not sure how that works but let me know what to change and what i need added.

Appeciate the help.

Thanks
    Mark

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    first off you need to run some nolvadex at around 10 mg's ed, and i would run some vitamin b6 at 200 mgs ed for the fina, some milk thistle wouldnt be a bad idea either. As for your cycle it looks ok but if you are looking for vascularity mayeb eq would be a great way to go i ran fina, eq, and prop as a cycle and absolutly loved it, just an idea if your interested in eq id run it for 15 weeks at around 4-600 mgs a week shooting e3d. hope this helps good luck and happy growing

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    Thanx.. ill get some nolva and clomid... im just gonna work the fina prop winny cycle.. should be nice.. i know like 4 or 5 people that dont really research anything and they just did fina and they look insane.. so im hopeing this will make me look good, and with the 3 working together help me from any major side fx.. i did notice all of them get angry sometimes

Mark

Thread Information