Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member

Help me with setting up a cycle

Ok well after doing extensive research on this site.. I've come to the conclusion on the cycle i would like to do.. I have done 3 cycles in the past, first was a stupid one, no research done, kind of regret doing that, last 2 helped me out pretty much, but now my goals have changed.

I am dieting right now, and focused on a ripping diet. Goals are just strength, hardness and ripped look. Vascularity would be nice too. But not really worried bout that.

i am 6'3 220. little chubby around the waist section front to back, slight handles, and chest is undefined. basically i was planning on 6 weeks are hard dieting cardio and just taking lipo 6 and ephedrine, see where i can get my self, then i wanted to layer on some juice..

This is what i have come up with but just want advice and verification its good before i get into it, i want this to be right. Im not sure how i should layer the weeks of each. From what i seen it looks like prop and fina usually go hand in hand for a certain amount of time then winny comes into play. then i know i need clomid for my post cycle therapy . but what else am i missing. Anti E? nolva maybe.. lil help cycle i want is 12 weeks..

1-12 Test Prop 75mg/ed
    1-8 Fina 75mg/ed
    8-12 Winny 50mg/ed

thats alot of shots but any ideas, can u double up with anything or what not? Not sure how that works but let me know what to change and what i need added.

Appeciate the help.

Thanks
    Mark

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    def. nolva or l-dex for the anti E.

yea thats what i figured.. no OTC stuff like that is there?? gonna have to get that from my supplier i guess huh

Mark

you will need to take the clomid 3 days after last injection because of the prop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal
    yea thats what i figured.. no OTC stuff like that is there?? gonna have to get that from my supplier i guess huh

Mark
    NOthing OTC that could compare to Nolva or L-dex, and better to be safe than sorry.

ok nice.. thanks for your answers.. now just the question is that week setup and dosage good? also can u give me specific details on amounts of nolva and clomid .. like how many pills on what days etc.. i would like to lay out a little spredsheet to follow.

Mark

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Reversal

Mark
    http://anabolicreview-research.com/shop/

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Have you considered Test Enth and Tren Enth?
    Less injections, and you can cut nicely on it as well... your diet has alot to do with it...
    I have looked into this myself...

Thread Information