TUnit is offline Associate Member

What the F#$k is wrong with me???????

Ok, im going into week 7 of test, week 8 of eq and I have been sick for almost 3 weeks now. I cant eat, i cant get the energy to go to the gym and when i do i cant make it through more than half of my work out and all i wanna do is sleep. Just when i think im getting better it gets worse and just when i start thinking about ending my cycle it goes away. I gained 10lbs by week 5 of test but now i can barely hang on to 5lbs. So what the f$%k is goin on, has this ever happend to any of yall??

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Test flu shouldnt last that long bro go to the doctor.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Take a week off, eat and sleep bro. I'm doing the same thing but I recognized it early enough. I think mine was due to overtraining. Hows your diet look maybe youre not getting enough food?

Nice avatar BTW thats a sweet movie... people might take it the wrong way and think its racist though... even though its a movie about anti-racism...

youknowme is offline Member
    That sounds weird bro...better go check it up...

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    never happened to me before. what kind of gear r u using. maybe its bunk (and not sterile which is why ud be getting sick) and the 10lb u gained was from the placebo effect. i have heard of people getting the flu from test before, but i think it was mostly from sus. what does ur cycle look like?

wks 1-13 eq 400mg

djboots is offline Associate Member
    i was feeling this way in begining of cycle using prop and i just slept and started taking antibiotics (amoxicillian) and coulpe days later back to new I was sick for a total of a week

sorry, and
    wks 2-14 test enanthate 500mg.
    My diet has been real bad but mainly cause im just never hungry. Lately i've just been taking in a lot of shakes and just trying to eat anything i can but after like 2 bites im full. I dont think its the gear cause the guy i get it from i know real well and he always has good stuff. I will most likely go to the doc tomorrow but i know if i tell him im on a cycle he will just tell me to end it

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Take a week off, eat and sleep bro. I'm doing the same thing but I recognized it early enough. I think mine was due to overtraining. Hows your diet look maybe youre not getting enough food?

Nice avatar BTW thats a sweet movie... people might take it the wrong way and think its racist though... even though its a movie about anti-racism...
    Yea it is one of my favorite movies. I hope people dont take it the wrong way cause im not racist in any way but that may be a good reason why i should change it.

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    sorry, and
    wks 2-14 test enanthate 500mg.
    My diet has been real bad but mainly cause im just never hungry. Lately i've just been taking in a lot of shakes and just trying to eat anything i can but after like 2 bites im full. I dont think its the gear cause the guy i get it from i know real well and he always has good stuff. I will most likely go to the doc tomorrow but i know if i tell him im on a cycle he will just tell me to end it
    You said it!

This is why you feel **** and have no energy!

Thread Information