Thread: deca/dbol cycle

eharp83 is offline New Member

deca/dbol cycle

I ordered test, deca , dbol , and my anti-estrogens, but I haven't received the test yet. It's taking considerably longer than the other two packages to arrive, so I decided to go ahead and start without it. Just wanted to know if anyone has done a deca and dbol cycle without test and what their results were. Thanks for your input.

as79 is offline Junior Member
    Should of waited for your test b4 you started - no need to be impatient!

If it does arrive - definately add it to your cycle - deca and dbol only will shut you down hard - get some test in there

Hope you don't regret being impatient!

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    decadbal has.... send him a pm and ask him how much he liked it.

it is a horrible cycle IMO and u ddint follow the number one rule.... WAIT TILL U HAVE ALL YOUR GEAR TO START!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Not a wise decision at all. You have to have some patience bro. Starting that cycle without waiting for test is not smart.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    I did a dbol /deca cycle as my first one, came off 2 months ago. First off i was using QV metavet dbol, and QV deca 300, I did 40mg dbol a day for 5wks, and deca for 10 weeks and 600mg a week. At my max I was up to 26lbs, i put on then lost about 5 lbs and that was it. It can be done getting good results with this combo but i would not do it again. It kills your sex drive, and make u tired all the time; sort of lethargic. And when your out at the clubs and all your friends are on test u wonder why they are gettin a up on girls and u thinkin whats the point. ADD THE TEST BRO. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS CYCLE WIT OUT IT.. Im just starting to get my hormones normal, and it feels great, and i did proper pct.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    if you know your test is gonna be there in a day or 2, it isnt gonna really hurt much....now a week or 2, different story......just get in the habit of waitin for all your gear

I figured you guys would tell me I should have waited. I know the cycle would be better with the test. However, my first two packages arrived in 8-10 business days, and it has been 24 business days since the test was sent. Hopefully it will get here soon, and I can just add it in. I started without it because I might not be able to workout with my training partner next semester, and I wanted to make the most of this time. Should I be worried that this package is taking so much longer than the other ones? BTW, I'm up 8 pounds in 8 days (1st cycle).

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    good for some size but ****in terrible when it comes to sex and recovering after a cycle

Quote Originally Posted by eharp83
    I figured you guys would tell me I should have waited. I know the cycle would be better with the test. However, my first two packages arrived in 8-10 business days, and it has been 24 business days since the test was sent. Hopefully it will get here soon, and I can just add it in. I started without it because I might not be able to workout with my training partner next semester, and I wanted to make the most of this time. Should I be worried that this package is taking so much longer than the other ones? BTW, I'm up 8 pounds in 8 days (1st cycle).

its water weight bro. im sure u are bloated like none other

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    its water weight bro. im sure u are bloated like none other
    I don't give a **** what kind of weight it is, bro. I'm bigger and stronger than when I started. A week ago my working sets of flat bench went like this: 205x8, 225x8, and 245x8. Today, they were 225x8, 245x8, and 275x6. My other lifts are going up too. Even though you guys think it was dumb to start without the test, I'll make good gains whether I get to use it or not.

SKiN is offline Member
    All those "great gains" lol 275x6 are going to diminish so fast your not gonna know what the **** happened... But if you would rather be big as in water balloon then go for it Limp Dick lol

Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    All those "great gains" lol 275x6 are going to diminish so fast your not gonna know what the **** happened... But if you would rather be big as in water balloon then go for it Limp Dick lol
    So, you aren't impressed with the weights I'm using? Great. I really don't care. I don't look like a water balloon, and I haven't had any problems with my dick. Thanks for your concern though. What are your stats since you want to be funny? I've never taken anything until I started this up a week ago. I'm 20 years old (I know I'm a little young), am 5'11'', and weigh 224 lbs. with 15% BF.

SavageShock is offline New Member
    Dude... My first cycle was QV Deca , 600 mgs a week. Plus real Thai D-bol. 50 mgs ED That's it. I gained closed to 40 lbs, and after the water dropped off i kept 30 lbs of it. I didn't cycle and went straight to Sust and EQ. Personally,Deca and D's was the best cycle I have ever done. I think it's different for everyone. Some people get gyno by looking at AAS. I tend to get shredded easy and don't seem to get very many side effects. Doing the sust and EQ afterward made my muscle maturity greatly improved. But that's my experience. Everyone is different.

Homer 8 is offline Associate Member
    ur only fresh into ur cycle man give it another week or so and u will be begging for test u will get so fed up of deca ,d.i.c.k u will want to chop it off

So, you aren't impressed with the weights I'm using? Great. I really don't care. I don't look like a water balloon, and I haven't had any problems with my dick. Thanks for your concern though. What are your stats since you want to be funny? I've never taken anything until I started this up a week ago. I'm 20 years old (I know I'm a little young), am 5'11'', and weigh 224 lbs. with 15% BF.

look bro dont get snippy with us. we are trying to help u out.. if u dont want it, then dont ask question. we speak from personal experience. should have figured u were ayoungen with that pissy ass little attitude of yours

Quote Originally Posted by SavageShock
    Dude... My first cycle was QV Deca, 600 mgs a week. Plus real Thai D-bol. 50 mgs ED That's it. I gained closed to 40 lbs, and after the water dropped off i kept 30 lbs of it. I didn't cycle and went straight to Sust and EQ. Personally,Deca and D's was the best cycle I have ever done. I think it's different for everyone. Some people get gyno by looking at AAS. I tend to get shredded easy and don't seem to get very many side effects. Doing the sust and EQ afterward made my muscle maturity greatly improved. But that's my experience. Everyone is different.
    Thanks for your input bro. How long did you run the dbol ? If my test doesn't come in soon, I'll probably run the deca (IP) at about 480mg a week for 10 weeks (have about 24-25ml) and the dbol (Naposim) at 45mg on workout days and 30mg on off days for 7 weeks. How does that sound?

Thanks for your input bro. How long did you run the dbol? If my test doesn't come in soon, I'll probably run the deca (IP) at about 480mg a week for 10 weeks (have about 24-25ml) and the dbol (Naposim) at 45mg on workout days and 30mg on off days for 7 weeks. How does that sound?

it is not smart to run dbol for 7 weeks. u shoul dhave doine more research before u jumped head first into this bro

look bro dont get snippy with us. we are trying to help u out.. if u dont want it, then dont ask question. we speak from personal experience. should have figured u were ayoungen with that pissy ass little attitude of yours
    I appreciate those who are trying to help, but I just wanted to know if anyone has had any success on a deca and dbol cycle. So, people telling me I should have waited for the test aren't really helping. Hopefully my test will arrive soon. I just couldn't wait any longer for it. This is my second time ordering gear. The first time I ordered something, I ordered from a reliable supplier which I got from a paid website who has apparently been arrested. So, I never got that stuff. Great luck, huh? Some of you probably know him. Anyway, if the test takes a while longer, I'll just use it next time. If anyone else has done a deca/dbol cycle, I would appreciate your input. Thanks.

it is not smart to run dbol for 7 weeks. u shoul dhave doine more research before u jumped head first into this bro
    I know people usually don't run it that long, but if I don't get the test, I probably will. I don't think it will be too long. The beginner deca /dbol cycle in my Anabolics 2004 book looks like this:

Weeks 1-10 300mg Deca
    Weeks 4-10 20mg Dbol

I just think the dosages are a little low, and that it makes more sense to take the dbol at the beginning rather than the end.

Thread Information