markas214 is offline Senior Member

Week 54 of my current "cycle"

I have been on non stop since early Sept '03. First before everyone jumps in to criticise, I am not posting to brag or advocate but merely to share observations and what I've been doing.
    I am 43 years old and started lifting at 15. My genetics are average to slightly good. Prior to juicing I lifted for 8 years and did very low dose cycles of a few weeks at ages 23 and 33. My doses have been moderate to low. I will go on for 12 to 14 weeks and back off to HRT for 4-8 weeks.
    I still have testicles. They got a little smaller but not much. My blood pressure was a little high prior to starting so it is controlled by meds. I have great sex drive. At 43 it's the same as my early twenties. My sperm count is probably zero. I've got kids so I don't care. I got a little gyno in april doing 750 sus/wk with tren 100/daily. I was getting strong as hell my weight was around 187 at 5-5 and 12% body fat but backed off to 250 sus a week for 8 weeks and took nolva and the gyno subsided but still have a small lump. 2 weeks ago I began the doses of sus and tren back to April's and will run nolve throughout.
    My arms hit very close to 19" pumped. Chest has held steady at 50" while losing fat and weight I began at 212 over 20% bf after a 6 1/2 year layoff. I am probably up 20 lbs of muscle.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    im glad to hear its going ok. i actually was thinking about staying on all winter then cutting right before summer. maybe ill do it now. good luck bro.

215 is offline Associate Member
    What are u stats and do u have any pics are 5'5 220+. And what was the dosage of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by 215
    What are u stats and do u have any pics are 5'5 220+. And what was the dosage of the cycle.
    Here's one from Jan '04. Probably close to 212. Never got over 212. Also a pic from summer at 195 with very low dose sus and lifting once a week for the previous 2 months. Both pics are relaxed and obviously not trying to suck anything in. Nor was I pumped so I do look better. I'll be 44 in a few months, 5'-5 around 200 now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Week 54 of my current "cycle"-jan-04-bulking-210lbs-30%25.jpg   Week 54 of my current "cycle"-100_4121-40-%25.jpg  
    Last edited by markas214; 09-27-2004 at 03:15 PM.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Do your kids know you juice it. If I found out my dad juiced it, it would be awesome. Talk about bonding.

We'd hit up the gym all the time together.

General Patton is offline Junior Member
    My pops in his 60's, he'de drop dead if he found out !!!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    sounds good bro,i think im staying on this one now for a while,over the years i have noticed that after each cycle,i do gain and retain muscle,but then it takes about 5-6 weeks of the next cycle to get to where i left off the last one.it is very taxing to come off and go on 3 different times a yr,seems more reasonable to do long cycles and 1 pct a year.i just started my cycle last week(got to be my 20th over all)i'm on till the end of next summer

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    sounds good bro,i think im staying on this one now for a while,over the years i have noticed that after each cycle,i do gain and retain muscle,but then it takes about 5-6 weeks of the next cycle to get to where i left off the last one.it is very taxing to come off and go on 3 different times a yr,seems more reasonable to do long cycles and 1 pct a year.i just started my cycle last week(got to be my 20th over all)i'm on till the end of next summer
    That's why I always stay on low doses in between heavy cycles. Even then there is some loss of strength and size. A lot of that is due to less training and crappy diet. My tren finally kicked in after 2 1/2 weeks today. Last week I could barely push 8 reps of 225 on inclines and today I got 275 for 5. I'll be getting 365 for reps in another 6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Do your kids know you juice it. If I found out my dad juiced it, it would be awesome. Talk about bonding.

We'd hit up the gym all the time together.
    My 15 year old girl suspects because I got in shape so quickly. My 17 year old step-son doesn't even lift. He's more into being a musician which gets him enough pussy so I guess he doesn't believe he needs a great body. He plays guitar and goes to the school for arts where it's 3:1 female to male and half the guys are gay. Pussy heaven for a teenager.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    ****...i give you props for what youve done...good work brotha...keep it up

are you on a prescribed HRT???or just administering yourself with a low dose of test?

Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    ****...i give you props for what youve done...good work brotha...keep it up

are you on a prescribed HRT???or just administering yourself with a low dose of test?
    Prescribed by me.

Thread Information