sk*
    sk* is offline Junior Member

What bodybuilding drugs have you tried and how have you liked them?

I just want everyone to give a rating system of some sort of all drugs they have tried and how they liked them ...

Here's mine:

Deca (organon and norma) - I tried it at a very lose dose (200mg for 8weeks, 400mg for a couple weeks) so it's hard for me to judge. I gained 10lbs+ in the first 4weeks of my deca cycle and retained that strength and size throughout. Knowing that deca doesn't "kick in" till the fourth week or so I am assuming the gains had to do with my diet and not the drug.

Test Cyp (testex elmu) - Didn't like it much but it helped me retain some of my gains at 500mg/week from the dbol that I used in the begining of the cycle as a kickstart. I generally don't like test.

Test Enan (spectro) - Used it along with prop and didn't gain jack shit.

Test Prop (spectro) - In conjunction with the spectro enan and didn't like this one either, at the end I had gained a lot of pimples that I am still trying to battle 3months later and gained a grand total of 0lbs. Prop was at 150mg ed and the enan was at 200mg/week, so a total of 1250mg/week for 4weeks.

Dianabol (thai's & nap's) - I love this drug, I have never gained so much size in such a short time before (not counting insulin ). I gained 18lbs in 4weeks and lost about 9 of it due to the water going away. Armidex was used during the dbol. This also gave me the most side effects though, even more so than dnp (at least the visible side effects). My blood pressure was up by a good amount and my shins hurt so much I could berely walk. Had crazy pumps throughout and loved every moment but the blood pressure increase caused major headaches and other problems I can't really recall. I used 40mg throughout the four weeks.

Finaplix - My alltime favorite drug, nothing gives me strength like fina. This is the drug that I have dreams about and wish it was a female. Average of 10-15lbs increase on all big lifts per week and major improvement in skin tone, the hardening look, and it burns fat even though some people don't wanna believe it. Gives a look of twisted steal, you look in the mirror and actually like what you are seeing. I have tried pretty high dosages for short periods of times (as much as 5cc for a couple days frontload etc @ 75mg/ml) but I noticed that for me anything above 75mg/day is a waste. Strength doesn't increase above the 75mg/day point for me. It doesn't give me size at all (maybe cause it replaces the fat with muscle), but great strength are insane and for its price it can NEVER be beat.

Anavar - I tried a generic version (dl) of ox @ 40mg/day and didn't like it at all, I felt like it was complete garbage and a waste. I don't think i'll ever try it again unless I get enough money to use btg.

Insulin - Great for size but doesn't give much strength. If you want strength with slin then use it along with fina and then that will be the strongest thing to ever hit you. I gained 50lbs on my bench with the Fina/Slin combo in three weeks. I didn't keep much afterwards but for fast strength it's the best thing out there while used with anabolics. I love using it while coming off of a cycle along with creatine as I retain all size and even add more. I credit most of my size to insulin and my strength to fina.

DNP - Didn't lose much on it as my diet sucked and I used the dl version which was supposedly grossly underdossed. I went as high as 750mg on this powder dnp and still only felt minor heat. I will be using this again as I really wanna see its full potential.

Liquidex - Never had gyno and I credit it to armidex/liquidex. Liquidex beats armidex since it is much cheaper.

Armidex - I tried the generic version and liked it as I never had gyno. Neither armidex nor liquidex prevented much water retention though.

Clomid - I don't get any side effects with this and believe it is essential for coming off a cycle. It's hard for me to tell weather it is working or not visually since my testies never shrink and it doesn't really cause any excess acne or anything.

Bromocriptine - Took one pill when I was going to try high dosages of fina and went to florida and started puking on the plane. Let me start by saying that I never puke even at large amounts of alcohol. I have never in my life felt so bad as when taking just one 2.5mg pill of bromo. I am trully scared to ever try it again and the only way I would try it again is if I noticed I was getting gyno from fina and even then I would cut the pill in four pieces and take them very cautiously.

Clenbuterol - It sucked, ephedrine is much much better, didn't get any fatloss and used the best clen (bulgarian, which is supposedly better than spiropent).

Supplements:

Ephedrine - Speeds up my heart and sometimes gives some tunnel vision but it is the best thing I have tried for energy at high dosages and used to be good for fatloss too when I wasn't immune to it.

ALA - All I gotta say is that it hopefully it helps the liver cause it sure the hell doesn't do anything else ... no pumps, no nothing.

Creatine - Gives some water retention and with insulin it is the best thing for coming off of a cycle and retaining all size.

Glutamine - Pure garbage, doesn't do anything at all and don't believe anyone that says otherwise.

Andro - Tried it when I started working out, didn't get size but got some good strength I believe.

Yohimburn - I liked the burning feeling when putting it on my abs, but other than that I didn't like it at all. Didn't get any fatloss or anything.

Some completely garbage supplements:

ecdysterone
    all non ephedra fat burning supplements (exception of possibly norephedrine which I haven't tried)
    glutamine as mentioned above

I am sure there are more but I can't remember them. Pretty much anything that isn't listed is garbage as I have tried pretty much all of them.

Also I don't consider things like protein powder or flax seed oil as supplements but as food, they are essentials ...

Also here are the thing I will be trying soon and the things that I want to try in the future:

Will try soon:

hcg
    drol
    nolva
    proviron
    synthol (as an experiment only though)

Will try sometime in the future:

cytomel (t3)
    nand penyl
    eq
    halo
    test susp
    btg var
    primo
    winny

-sk

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Hey sk, been a while bro. Anyway, here is my short list for ya. I'll rate everything on a scale of 1-10.

Eq (QV) - 5. Consistent gains, but fairly minimal with not much strength increas.
    T200 (Mexican)- 6 Good stuff but you never really know how much you're taking.
    Sus (**) - 3 - First batch was great, second was probably nothing but oil. Screw sus, way too overpriced.
    DNP - 8 - I lOVE this shit. As long as you're careful and you can take a little misery, this stuff is a wonder drug.
    Liquidex - 8 - Also very impressed with liq. Little water retention, no sore nips. Does its job and is priced better than arimi tabs or letrozole . I also like the fact that it suppresses prolactin levels and could help in preventing prolactin/prog gyno.
    Clen - 2 - I hate it. 60mcg made me wanna pull all my hair out and beat my head againt the wall. Only slightly better than ECA when it comes to fat loss.
    Nolva/Clomid - can't live without 'em
    Winny - 7 - Great stuff, great pumps, great hardness.
    Fina - 9 - BADASS, loves me some fina. Only drawback is that it makes me very short tempered, but as far as strength and mass gains go, it's the shit.

sk*
    Originally posted by JP1570
    Hey sk, been a while bro. Anyway, here is my short list for ya. I'll rate everything on a scale of 1-10.

Eq (QV) - 5. Consistent gains, but fairly minimal with not much strength increas.
    T200 (Mexican)- 6 Good stuff but you never really know how much you're taking.
    Sus (**) - 3 - First batch was great, second was probably nothing but oil. Screw sus, way too overpriced.
    DNP - 8 - I lOVE this shit. As long as you're careful and you can take a little misery, this stuff is a wonder drug.
    Liquidex - 8 - Also very impressed with liq. Little water retention, no sore nips. Does its job and is priced better than arimi tabs or letrozole . I also like the fact that it suppresses prolactin levels and could help in preventing prolactin/prog gyno.
    Clen - 2 - I hate it. 60mcg made me wanna pull all my hair out and beat my head againt the wall. Only slightly better than ECA when it comes to fat loss.
    Nolva/Clomid - can't live without 'em
    Winny - 7 - Great stuff, great pumps, great hardness.
    Fina - 9 - BADASS, loves me some fina. Only drawback is that it makes me very short tempered, but as far as strength and mass gains go, it's the shit.
    Ratings are very similar to mine.

-sk

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    Liquidex - 8 - Also very impressed with liq. Little water retention, no sore nips. Does its job and is priced better than arimi tabs or letrozole. I also like the fact that it suppresses prolactin levels and could help in preventing prolactin/prog gyno.
    JP, where did you see that liquidex suppresses prolactin levels and could help in preventing prolactin/prog gyno? This is the first I've heard of liquidex doing this so I'm curious.

solid-d is offline Member
    SK*....What side effects did the Dbol cause???You clamied it cause alot.. Also glutimine is far from garbage...It doesnt make you size directly, but indirectly..It causes very healthy muscles..Great to have, a must...Better then creatine, which works directly for gains..

sk*
    Originally posted by solid-d
    SK*....What side effects did the Dbol cause???You clamied it cause alot.. Also glutimine is far from garbage...It doesnt make you size directly, but indirectly..It causes very healthy muscles..Great to have, a must...Better then <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> , which works directly for gains..
    Prove to me that you get over 1% of absorption with oral glutamine. You get enough glutamine from foods anyways. It's garbage my friend.

The side effects with dbol were mostly due to water retention which caused the increase in blood pressure which in turn caused other side effects such as an increase in heart rate, headaches, etc.

-sk

sk*
    Originally posted by nj_

JP, where did you see that liquidex suppresses prolactin levels and could help in preventing prolactin/prog gyno? This is the first I've heard of liquidex doing this so I'm curious.
    Hmm, I missed that part of his post but I am curious to know too. I know bromocriptine can supress prolactin levels but never heard of liquidex doing so. Maybe he ment estrogen levels?

-sk

I've been trying to find where I read it, it's been awhile since I researched liq. Anyway, I think that's one of the key differences between letrozole and anastrazole, suppression of prolactin and/or IGF-1 levels. I need to read up a little and get back to ya'll on it.

calirj0 is offline Junior Member
    Sust 250 (Organon Pakistan)- Wasted my first two cycles using this drug as a base. never really got prime gains and i agree With sk* that injectable test is much better when its been started by some d-bol

Spectro EQ - Loved it, all my gains were quality. Only drawback is it took about 6 or 7 weeks for me to start feeling hunger and sense gains.

Spectro test E - Using it now, Like it so far

Spectro Tren - gonna tap it Soon! i'll let you guys know if it does what y'all claim it to.

Creatine - great for coming of cycles whith high amounts of Test.

Glutamine - Not worth the price, just use a protein powder with lots of G in it already.

Expensive Whey's - Same as cheap way, All the protein I buy now is in the price range of 35 bucks for 5 or 10 pounds. Dont waste money on stuff like nitrotech

Dymet. xtreme AST - Best ECA product I, or anyone, has ever used - problems sleeping at night though.

CLA - not worth the price, stick to ECA for fatloss unless your scared of the media's hatred for it.

Methoxy and Ecdysterone - Pure shit, dont touch it

Andro - Pure shit, dont touch it. All the cons of roids, none of the pros. Plus, its almost the same cost as the real stuff when you get right down to it.

~Cali

nj_
    I've been trying to find where I read it, it's been awhile since I researched liq. Anyway, I think that's one of the key differences between letrozole and anastrazole, suppression of prolactin and/or IGF-1 levels. I need to read up a little and get back to ya'll on it.
    As far as I can recall one of the key differences between anastrozole and letrozole is the influence on IGF-1 levels not prolactin levels. If you find the study or reference please post it to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks.

nj_
    Originally posted by sk*

Prove to me that you get over 1% of absorption with oral glutamine. You get enough glutamine from foods anyways. It's garbage my friend.

The side effects with dbol were mostly due to water retention which caused the increase in blood pressure which in turn caused other side effects such as an increase in heart rate, headaches, etc.

-sk
    I'd also like to see this proof of oral glutamine being worthwhile. The only glutamine that I have seen giving results is IV administered glutamine, not orally administered.

Originally posted by nj_

As far as I can recall one of the key differences between anastrozole and letrozole is the influence on IGF-1 levels not prolactin levels. If you find the study or reference please post it to satisfy my curiosity. Thanks.
    Right, and some studies have shown a possible relationship between IGF-1 levels and prolactin/prog gyno. A correlation is said to exist between suppression of igf-1 levels and prolactin. I wish I could dig up where I originally read this, I just spoke with my friend who's a mod on another board who also remembers reading this and is also trying to dig up the study.

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Skip,
    I'm surprised that you dislike test so much. I've never tried it myself, so I have no input. Along time ago I printed one of your post from elite (unless there is another skip). It was titled something like "cycle information for the newbie". In the post you stated that test should be the base of your cycle. It was a very good post and I've kept it and referred to it several times. So why the change in thinking on the test. Thanks bro.
    Peace

sk*
    Originally posted by Deadend
    Skip,
    I'm surprised that you dislike test so much. I've never tried it myself, so I have no input. Along time ago I printed one of your post from elite (unless there is another skip). It was titled something like "cycle information for the newbie". In the post you stated that test should be the base of your cycle. It was a very good post and I've kept it and referred to it several times. So why the change in thinking on the test. Thanks bro.
    Peace
    Maybe you mean sk?

Anyway, I wrote that based on what I read and based on what most people like. I still don't disagree with it as most people LOVE test, but I simply dont and far from it. In this thread I am just giving my reactions to the certain drugs, but the other one was more of a start for newbies. I think newbies should try test to see how they like cause if they like it than they usually love it.

-sk

sk*

Right, and some studies have shown a possible relationship between IGF-1 levels and prolactin/prog gyno. A correlation is said to exist between suppression of igf-1 levels and prolactin. I wish I could dig up where I originally read this, I just spoke with my friend who's a mod on another board who also remembers reading this and is also trying to dig up the study.
    Never even heard that bro, can you tell us who the other mod was?

-sk

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I think Rickson might have said it...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...t+prog%2A+gyno

Yea, he goes by kaoz&zen, he's a mod at BBX, but he's also on this board. Try Pm'ing him at BBX. I've been trying to find it on PubMed. So far I've come up with some great research on cattle and rats lol, nothing concrete though.

stinky is offline Associate Member
    nj, So your sayin Glutamine powder is bullshit?

nj_
    Originally posted by stinky
    nj, So your sayin Glutamine powder is bullshit?
    Yes, I as well as many people I know used it for ages and got nothing out of it except a hole in our wallets. Oral glutamine is just not absorbed the way IV glutamine is, rendering it a waste.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump.

xxample

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    dbol - awsome... most sides tho.. sore lwoer back.. pumps so hard i couldn't fisish a workout (shoulders mostly).. if i use it again i will take soemthing to lower water retention.
    test-all good.. jsut got to take the right amount..and not fake stuff
    sust-good as any test for me.. pricy tho..
    winny- great shit.. best summer roid with tren ..
    TREN-favorite.. awsome strehgt gains.. hard to control temper tho..

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Im not naming brands or esters. lol I am also rating things on what they are supposed to do and how good they do it as well as my overall liking of the drug.

scale= 1-5 , 1 sucks and 5 rocks

Test 5 (best single AAS ever)
    Deca 3.5 (nice on the joints, decent gains)
    EQ 3 (eh..not impressed really, its ok though)
    Tren 4 (good stuff, overhyped, but cheap)
    Var 4 (great stuff, pricey though)
    Dbol 2 (bloating + back pain sucks)
    Drol 3 (dont like being so bloated, but nice strength)
    Proviron 2 (didnt feel that much)
    Slin 4 (great between cycles, helps recovery)
    Winstrol 1 (I hate winny, =sore joints + no gains)
    T3 4 (does like it should, nothing amazing)
    T4 3 (milder than T4, not as strong)
    DNP 3 (stomach hurt, was hot lol )
    Creatine 1 (eat more red meat instead)
    Glutamine 1 (worthless chalky stuff)
    Kynoseleen 1 (what a fucking joke)
    Aromasin 5 (kills estrogen, friendlier on lipids)
    Arimidex /Liquidex 3 (not too effective for dose, bad lipids)
    Nolva 4 (good stuff, cheap too)
    Let/Femera 1 (bad estrogen rebound, killed sex drive)
    Bromo 2 (lower prolatin, upset stomach)
    Dostinex/Cabergoline 5 (horny + low prolactin)
    Clen 2 (headache)
    ECA 3 (shaky)
    NYC 5 (feel on fire with no shakes)
    ALA 2 (ok, but bad heartburn)
    rALA 5 (one of my favorites)
    Tylers 5 (great for liver)
    Yohimburn 4 (smells good, little site loss)
    P-seven 5 (feel kinda stoned)
    Clomid 5 (sucks being on it, but gotta do it)
    HCG 3 (same)

think I gottem all

Masteron n methyltest on the way to the list

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Shit Billy_Bathgate did it all....
    Var is by far the best in my opinion except its very pricy although now got a new source so VAR IS number 1 for me....
    Test Enethenate is great but I feel like to much of gains come from water retention.
    Decca awsome,,,,,,,,makes the joints feel great..
    Winny is fuckin AWsome.......great pumps great gains.......
    Clem.....I love clem except it makes me sweat so fuckin much that its a pain in the ass after awhile......
    clomid good....

nickjr73 is offline 1,000th Member
    What is NYC???

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Im not naming brands or esters. lol I am also rating things on what they are supposed to do and how good they do it as well as my overall liking of the drug.

scale= 1-5 , 1 sucks and 5 rocks

Test 5 (best single AAS ever)
    Deca 3.5 (nice on the joints, decent gains)
    EQ 3 (eh..not impressed really, its ok though)
    Tren 4 (good stuff, overhyped, but cheap)
    Var 4 (great stuff, pricey though)
    Dbol 2 (bloating + back pain sucks)
    Drol 3 (dont like being so bloated, but nice strength)
    Proviron 2 (didnt feel that much)
    Slin 4 (great between cycles, helps recovery)
    Winstrol 1 (I hate winny, =sore joints + no gains)
    T3 4 (does like it should, nothing amazing)
    T4 3 (milder than T4, not as strong)
    DNP 3 (stomach hurt, was hot lol )
    Creatine 1 (eat more red meat instead)
    Glutamine 1 (worthless chalky stuff)
    Kynoseleen 1 (what a fucking joke)
    Aromasin 5 (kills estrogen, friendlier on lipids)
    Arimidex /Liquidex 3 (not too effective for dose, bad lipids)
    Nolva 4 (good stuff, cheap too)
    Let/Femera 1 (bad estrogen rebound, killed sex drive)
    Bromo 2 (lower prolatin, upset stomach)
    Dostinex/Cabergoline 5 (horny + low prolactin)
    Clen 2 (headache)
    ECA 3 (shaky)
    NYC 5 (feel on fire with no shakes)
    ALA 2 (ok, but bad heartburn)
    rALA 5 (one of my favorites)
    Tylers 5 (great for liver)
    Yohimburn 4 (smells good, little site loss)
    P-seven 5 (feel kinda stoned)
    Clomid 5 (sucks being on it, but gotta do it)
    HCG 3 (same)

think I gottem all

Masteron n methyltest on the way to the list

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    bump... I would like to know what NYC and P-seven are heard and used almost everything else but not thos two..

Angelis is offline Banned
    this thread was made in 2002 bro I dont think ur gonna get many answers your gonna have to PM the people that still come to this site... I realised this bcs I havent seen nj on here in like forever!

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    STILL WANNA KNOW WHAT THESE ARE THOUGH MAYBE SOME ONE WILL SEE AND GET TO IT BUMP WHAT IS "NYC" AND "P-SEVEN"

bUMP
    bUMP

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    I wanna know too...... BUMP!

Thread Information