Thread: please help

Latimus is offline Banned

please help

I think im going to try this out...

cutter
    8 weeks, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off clen , 200mcgs a day, 10mgs dbol in the am only

Diet is high in protein 300-350g a day, carbs low at 200-250 fats around 10

am cardio
    how harsh is this going to be on my liver, im taking milk thistle...as well...

bulker
    next cycle right after this is going to be tren enan 500mgs for 12 weeks, and 750mgs test cyp 16 weeks...

proper pct

stats age 21, 275, 20%bf, 5'10, bench 430, squat 495, dead 610

one previous cycle
    Last edited by Latimus; 09-28-2004 at 11:07 AM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    why the 10mg of dbol ?

Jackman is offline Banned
    Dont use Dbol alone! if you want to add a steroid i suggest Tren and prop there good for short cutting cycles. And d bol will just make you bloated ne way so not ideal for cutting.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Did I Read That Right...dbol Only?? Not The Best Of Ideas

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Dbol and clen ? no

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    I think im going to try this out...

cutter
    8 weeks, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off clen , 200mcgs a day, 10mgs dbol in the am only

Diet is high in protein 300-350g a day, carbs low at 200-250 fats around 10

am cardio
    how harsh is this going to be on my liver, im taking milk thistle...as well...

bulker
    next cycle right after this is going to be test enan 500mgs for 12 weeks, and 750mgs test cyp 16 weeks...

proper pct

stats age 21, 275, 20%bf, 5'10, bench 430, squat 495, dead 610

one previous cycle
    If you want to cut, here's what I'd reccomend...Oh, this dosen't include dbol because I wouldn't use it for a cutter, even though it's test derrived, there's no substitution for test in a cycle, IMHO...

100mg test prop ed wk 1-8
    50-75mg fina ed wk1-8
    clen 2weeks on/ 2 weeks off (however you want to dose it)

For you next cycle...did I read that correct in that you are running test enth and cyp at the same time with a combined dose of 1250mg ew!?? Or are those 2 different cycles at different doses?

sorry that was my fault....tren enan at 500mgs a week

i was advised that taking 10mgs of dbol in the morning only wouldnt shut me down and would help to keep the muscle while im cutting....i just wanted to cut a little more naturally then to cut with test and tren....i would rather only bulk with it....so i thought am dbol and clen ....with a solid cutting diet and cardio would be fine.

its not the same as a dbol only cycle because if you only take dbol once then it cant shut you down....just using it for anticatabolic perposes...

but should i just go with the test tren cutting...and lessen the bulking?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    taking 10mg per day will shut you down still...........why dont you take anavar ?

i thought that since the half life was 4 hours the dbol wouldnt get a chance to ever shut me down....thats also what my source said.....well to be honest....i was going to take dbol for economical reasons.....for the 8 weeks it would only cost 10-20bucks....where as anavar would be much much more.......and i would have to order that....

maybe ill just go with clen for the 8 weeks.......i am just really worried about losing this mass of muscle i have been able to put on.....

should i just go....cutter with test and tren ...for the 8 weeks with clen.....then the remaining 8 weeks go into a bulker?

what i really want to do is lose a few pounds before the bulker.....i want to get down to 14-15 % bf..then bulk...im not too into the whole abs right now....im loving the ability to do 4plates, and strength...ill save getting really cut for the summer...or if i decide to do a show......

so this cutting i want to do is really just to clean up a bit before the next bulker......
    so what do you think i should do....

Thread Information