Zackb911 is offline Junior Member

Prop at the end of my Test E cycle?

Im on a 12 week 500 mg Test E cycle that I kickstarted with MBols(kicked ass) week 1-4.. Im almost on week 8 and since coming off the Mbols I really dont feel like the Test alone is having enough effect(yes eating like a house), so I want to supplement in some BD prop for the last 4 weeks.... How much should I inject daily as I already have the E established in my system? I also have a bottle of BD Andropen 275 I assume I should just hold off on that though till my next cycle...

Bring the pain

bump... anyone? 50/75 ED maybe?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    75mg ed is fine since you were on 500mg test e. i am going to do 100mg ed cause i was on 750mg test e.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezuhl
    75mg ed is fine since you were on 500mg test e. i am going to do 100mg ed cause i was on 750mg test e.

not were I am on 500mg Test E... I just want to kick in some prop to add to the Test E, will I still be fine with 75mg ED in addition to 500mg Test E for the last 4 weeks?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackb911
    not were I am on 500mg Test E... I just want to kick in some prop to add to the Test E, will I still be fine with 75mg ED in addition to 500mg Test E for the last 4 weeks?

well typically the idea is to run the prop at the end to line up your pct correctly. so instead of sitting for 2 weeks with no pct after your last test e shot you run prop and then 3 days after your start pct. i would run prop at 75mg ed for 4 weeks.. the last 2 weeks while you are on the test e and 2 weeks after your last test e shot. then start pct 3 days after that. just my advice.

Ahhh I got ya bro... that makes sense I didnt know if I would have any trouble with the overlap of the two.. Thanks!

Thread Information