brutusthebull is offline Associate Member

Question whats this and how much?

I have 2 bottles, 1 is teston qv 200 and the other is enantat qv 250, my question is have you heard of this ? I was told the 2 together are what is in sustanon 250. But when I look at the profile of sust. it dosn't list these, are these differant names for the same thing or what ? Also, if these are, how much of these each 2 equal 250 mg of sust. ?

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Teston QV is Testosterone Cyponate and Entanat is probably Testosterone Enthanate. Sustanon to my understanding is made up of these two and one other shorter lasting ester...not sure on which one. Anyone else?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    sust 250 contains:

30mg test prop
    60mg test phenylprop
    60mg test isocaproate
    100mg test decanoate

enantatqv 250 is 250mg/mL test enanthate
    teston qv 200 is 200mg/mL cypionate

ok thanks but anyone have a suggestion on how much of each to compare to a 250 mg dose of sust. ? can i put them in same syringe ?
    Last edited by brutusthebull; 09-27-2004 at 07:12 PM.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    uh, the point is they dont. 1mg of the 250 is 250 mg or enanthate . whereas 1mg of the 200 is 200mg cypionate . No matter how you combine them they will never be sust. It appears you dont know what you are doing. I would read the educational forums and the members cycle results before you inject any of that into your body. for your own health and safety.

I don't know what im doing with these, thats why im asking. what i want to know is the sust. comes in a 1 amp container, these are in bottles, how much of each 1 is in 1 amp of sust. ?

anyone ?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    none of either

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member

hey

Whats up man, I think this is what you want to know. Sustanon is testosterone . Also what you have is Testosterone(Cypionate and Enthanate). So 250mg of sustanon = 250mg of cypionate = 250mg of enthanate. So stop worrying about if its sustanon cause its not, but they are just as good or better. So of the products you have if you shot 1ml of each 250mg qv enthnate +200mg of teston =450mg of test a week. If i were you go to the main page and check out drug profiles for the following drugs you have.Also stick around and read to educate yourself before you take any further steps. Read up on drug esters to better understand what i said . I tried to make it simple sorry if its still confusing.

Thread Information