BigLikeBull is offline Junior Member

test 250mg and D-Bol

Ok hopefully you all can help me out tonight so I can decide. I have been taking Dbol 5mg tabs at 30 mg a day for 4 weeks now.During the 2nd week I ran across some test enathate 250mg amps and started them as well. My question is I kind of want to take the Dbol at 35mg a day for another 1 to 2 weeks also and was curious if this is possible or recommended. I will continue to use the test at 250mg per week for another 8 weeks also. so please tell me what to do. this is my first cycle and have gained 10 lbs and mad compliments already, but havent gained anything in the last 2 wks. thanks for all help. GET BIG LIKE BULL!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    you're only 4 weeks into it and you've only been on test for 2.......give it more time....btw, how does your diet look? 4-5000 calories a day i'm hoping?

been on test for 4, took 5th today, but its 250mg, instead of 3-500 bc the amps are 250, but I will go to 500mg for at least 2 weeks. I know about giving it time. im not getting ancy, i love to workout. I was just curious of the dbol for the extra 2 weeks since I have exactly enough to do it. wasnt sure if it would continue to spark the test or hold it back, so I guess thats the main ? . thanks alot for the replies. keep em coming please.

bump...reply please

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLikeBull
    been on test for 4, took 5th today, but its 250mg, instead of 3-500 bc the amps are 250, but I will go to 500mg for at least 2 weeks. I know about giving it time. im not getting ancy, i love to workout. I was just curious of the dbol for the extra 2 weeks since I have exactly enough to do it. wasnt sure if it would continue to spark the test or hold it back, so I guess thats the main ? . thanks alot for the replies. keep em coming please.
    You should be taking 2 amps per week bro. if you only want to take 250mg a week break it into 2 doses every mon and thurs. but i would take 1 amp =250mg on mon and thurs

Jackman is offline Banned
    sounds like this is a crapy unplanned cycle to me. you should of asked this **** before starting

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    you can keep running the dbol for another 2 weeks run the test at 500mg per week and make sure you get some clomid/nolva for pct

t-money is offline Member
    It does sound like an unplanned cycle. However, I usually run 50mg of Dbol for the first 4 weeks of my cycle. I have run Test at 500-600 mg/week for 12 weeks.
    Always make sure your cycles are well thought out and planned in accordance with your goals.

T

this cycle was thought out guys...sorry for being a newbie. I already have my clomid and nolvadex too( as I planned it out). I think I will finish off the dbol that I have( enough for 2 more weeks at 35 mg day) and start the test at twice a week at 250mg per dose. thanks for the input.

mustang331 is offline Member
    this cycle was thought out guys...sorry for being a newbie. I already have my clomid and nolvadex too( as I planned it out). I think I will finish off the dbol that I have( enough for 2 more weeks at 35 mg day) and start the test at twice a week at 250mg per dose. thanks for the input.

Well what if you "ran" into something other than test, would you of then just "taken" that ???

It was not planned at all..

juicin in ok is offline New Member
    6 weeks max on d-bol

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    sounds like this is a crapy unplanned cycle to me. you should of asked this **** before starting
    Amen bro, this is not the way to run gear. You should have everything planned out and in hand prior to starting. What anti-e's are you using? What is your goal, history, etc. Dbol for 4 weeks is long enough as the kickstart, but not all the way through. the 10 Lbs is probably bloat from the dbol which you will lose after you are off it. Not sure where to begin as this cycle is foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Well what if you "ran" into something other than test, would you of then just "taken" that ???

It was not planned at all..
    sorry i will reword that..my friend had thetest and I knew he did, it just took me an extra week to talk myself into it because i took test400 the first week and boy that **** isnt worth it as it mad my ass to where i couldnt do **** for a week without having to look like a slow grandma. no i wont take anything that I run across. thanks for the positive feedback guys as well.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Amen bro, this is not the way to run gear. You should have everything planned out and in hand prior to starting. What anti-e's are you using? What is your goal, history, etc. Dbol for 4 weeks is long enough as the kickstart, but not all the way through. the 10 Lbs is probably bloat from the dbol which you will lose after you are off it. Not sure where to begin as this cycle is foolish.
    foolish huh...this is the novice cycle recommended by this site..so I guess we are all foolish for being a member of this site then huh? im not goingto sit here and explain myself. butthis was honestly planned out. I have everything here including post cycle clomid and nolvadex handy. the only thing i wanted to know was should I use the dbol for 2 more weeks or not as i have just enough to so it and not enough to keep laying around. Sorry for trying to learn a little more. can somebody please give positive feedback?

foolish huh...this is the novice cycle recommended by this site..so I guess we are all foolish for being a member of this site then huh? im not goingto sit here and explain myself. butthis was honestly planned out. I have everything here including post cycle clomid and nolvadex handy. the only thing i wanted to know was should I use the dbol for 2 more weeks or not as i have just enough to so it and not enough to keep laying around. Sorry for trying to learn a little more. can somebody please give positive feedback?
    Yes, foolish. SHow me where there is a cycle posted on this site that says begin DBOL then start test the second week. You'll get positive feedback when you show you have everything on hand before starting a cycle. But when you state you started taking dbol and ran across some test a week later and started that, it tells me you idn't do it the way a well thought out and planned cycle should start. These kinds of things will not get positive feedback as you seek without the several guys in this thread commenting it's a bad way to run your gear.

Don't be so sensitive newbie. Keep reading and plan things out and then we won't have to point out whats foolish.

ok

Look Toolman, I told u I did the test the first week too..it was just a different type(t400) and the prop in it just isnt worth it too me, so i switched to test enanth. at 250mg. I would like some advice on finishing the dbol off(would be 6 wks total), and will NOW bump the test up to 2 times per week. thanks bro.

Look Toolman, I told u I did the test the first week too..it was just a different type(t400) and the prop in it just isnt worth it too me, so i switched to test enanth. at 250mg. I would like some advice on finishing the dbol off(would be 6 wks total), and will NOW bump the test up to 2 times per week. thanks bro.
    I would stop the dbol after 4 weeks. Most on here will tell you not to take it past 4 weeks. It is a 17aa and there is the whole arguement about liver toxicity. The 4 weeks is just to jump start your cycle until the test kicks in. Other than that, I find it just bloats you with water and does not give you any lasting benefit like the test will. Good luck!

thanks man

thanks bro. now thats more like it!! will keep u posted on results!!

bumpity

bump...looking for more answer for the hell of it..thanks alot guys

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

absolutely

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    this was a "i'll take what i can get my hands on and shoot it or swallow it immediately "cycle.poor planning equals poor results

whatever man, i chose this bc i chose to buy it from a novice cycle listed on this site.all I am asking is if it is cool now after 4 weeks to boost the test up to 500mg(250 twice a wk) and finish off the D-bol that I have for an additional 2 wks at 35 mg(6 wks total). easy ? for u guys, can I please have an answer? I shouldnt have to defend myself again but if it wasnt planned out, how come Ive got all the PCT and nolva handy just in case?thanks for the replies.

turboneon95 is offline New Member

Another Confused SOUL yea me Help me out guys

I wanna Do just a small 250 of test enth once a week for ten weeks and 20mg of Dbol Everyday For The First 4 Weeks. I have some Pregnly-chorionic gonadotrophin and Solven Proprenly also. I am not really sure exactly what they even are but i know their HGC Or A HCG or whatever it is. thats all i have to work with any other anti estrogens and coming off drugs i need, has to be a legal suplement. I also am Taking Cell Tech, Nitro Tech, Glutomine, multi-vitamins. Any HELP OR SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT THANX
    Last edited by turboneon95; 10-02-2004 at 10:38 AM.

bump

Thread Information