jeffsz28 is offline Associate Member

Off Cycle what to use to still get pumps

just ended my gear cycle. what can i start taking to make up from the strength i will lose over time after all the gear has left my body. something that will help me still get goods pumps??? i have heard prohormones are junk and don't do anything? any ideas? thanks

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    just train hard and keep your mind right. always make sure the diet is in check. thats what I do after my cycles. its all mental for me.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    thats the hardest part. i usually keep my calories high and maybe take a bit of creatine or something.

yeah its hard to keep your mind off the idea of not being pumped up anymore. yeah my diet doesn't change any, i have always and will always eat clean.its just gives you alot more energy also on the gear.

bd50 is offline Associate Member
    u may or may not lose some size and/or strength,, everyone is different. keep the diet high in protein,, that's what i do and it works to keep most of my gains/strength.

also did u start clomid yet?? u need to asap

* hey dannyboy what's up,, long time no type bro!

bigordie is offline Member
    try supplementing with arginine...at 3000mg pre workout i would get good pumps

yes i will up my protein intake then - yes i'm on a post cycle recovery now. where can i buy some of that stuff?

bigordie is offline Member
    local vitamin shop, probably allsportsnutrition...anywhere, its basicaly the same thing that the popular and overpriced supplement NO2 is made of...the main difference is you can buy arginine for $12 and NO2 cost about 70...check out the supplement forum this question has been discussed over there.

yes thanks i found it - i have never had much luck when i did take creatine- made my stomach sick more then anything else... phosagan GH seemed to work the best put some size on quick but stopped real quick after bout five pounds added to my weight and it did nothing else... so this stuff will always keep my veins popping out to right? also i know this is a creatine forum, but ever hear of elite k ? any good? thanks

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    SYNTRAX SWOLE V2 is apparently the closest off the shelf creatine that you can get for some awesome pumps.....Check the link below...

http://www.vigorousliving.com/syswv260se.html

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Do flush sets at the end of your workout. Use higher reps, supersets and lighter weight to engourge the muscle with blood. I've been doing that for years drug free.

Thread Information