SpeedDemon is offline Banned

Two questions about Test Prop plz!!!!!!!

1. Test prop is fast acting. How many hours before I hit the gym should I shoot to get great results on my lifting?
    2. If I am shooting 50 mg Every day and I only have 100 mg ampoles, should I keep the 50 mg leftover in the ampole or in a syringe? If in a syringe, should I put it on the fridge or in room temperature?
    3.Bonus question: Is it ok to shoot 3 cc in one spot? Is 3 cc too much in the ass or arm?

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaanks! Mate

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    1) Its fact acting but that means that it has a short ester. It doesnt mean if you shoot it 2 hours before you lift you are going to kick ass in the gym. It just means it gets in your blood stream quicker then other esters like the enthanate ester. Basically shoot every morning your 50mg and 2) leave the other 50mg in another syringe at room temperature.
    3) I wouldnt risk 3cc in your ass. And its deffinately too much in your arm.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed on the first 2 statements definetley cannot shoot 3 cc into your arm.....but depending on how big your ass is theres a possibility 3cc's will fit

bigone39 is offline New Member

Cool test prop

im a big fan of all testosterone i really like cyp this best i also agree with th first reply except i would do 3 cc in ass not arm with 23 by 1 pin

Wobbly is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    If I am shooting 50 mg Every day and I only have 100 mg ampoles, should I keep the 50 mg leftover in the ampole or in a syringe? If in a syringe, should I put it on the fridge or in room temperature?
    Just use the 100 mg every other day instead of injecting every day. The less injections you need, the better.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    1. Test prop is fast acting. How many hours before I hit the gym should I shoot to get great results on my lifting?

Sorry, that just caught me by surprise.............

~SC~

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

Sorry, that just caught me by surprise.............

~SC~

Interesting....
    I thought the purpose of this forum was to help and educate the uninformed, not laugh at them.
    Oh well...go figure...
    At least I got my full hair.

Thread Information