Thread: 1st Cycle

kn0bby8 is offline New Member

1st Cycle

What do u think and what kind of gains u think im gonna get. right noe i am currently 2nd day week 2 and weigh 180. Ieat around 2000 cals a day and around 200g protein and do 20 min cardio and lift 5 days a week.
    week 1-2 250mg deca
    week 3-8 250mg deca and 25 mg anavar
    i have 30 2.5 mg fermara and take a half every day
    for pct i have plenty of hcg and 30 50mg clomids

Tell me what u think

GETSOME is offline Junior Member
    dude with only 2000 calories and a 8 week cycle your not going to gain much and your deca dose is pretty low plus where is your test at?

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member
    2000 calories sounds pretty low. I'm on a test500mg/deca400mg cycle and I'm trying to maintain 4000 cals. I noticed that on a few days last week I didn't meet my 4K cals goal and my weight stayed the same for that week. I don't think 2k cals is going to be enough for you to take advantage of the deca . Plus aren't you supposed to have at least 1.5 grams of protein for body weight with 2 grams preferrable when on cycle? That would put your protien intake at 270-360 grams per day. If I were you I would hit up the diet forum before I wasted my time and money on this cycle.

toolman is offline Banned
    Research deca dick. Deca only cycles, without test will usually result in you not having the ability to get and maintain an erection. Also you do not mention having bromo or B6 to combat progesterone gyno which deca can give you.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, I hate to be the one to tell you, but that cycle is horrible. Your doses are to low, your not running it long enough, you shouldn't be running Deca alone, (you need test) and most of all YOUR NOT EATING enough like everyone says.

YOU NEED TO DO RESEARCH!!!!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 09-28-2004 at 09:13 AM.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I certainly would not pick deca for a first cycle. There are some sample cycles (one posted by MudMan).
    Try doing something like :
    1-12 Test E 500
    1-11 EQ 400
    PCT

You can find test cheap bro. Don't gyp yourself out of what could be some of the best gains you will see.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    Don't mean to hijack, quick question while on the Test e issue.

Is there anything wrong with running test E at 400mg/week? What do you think the gains from that dose as opposed to 500mg/week would be?

I see this question a lot. If you put it like that, then what difference would 300 make vs. 400 and so on.. 400 or 500 mg is a usual starting dose. You will see more gains with more test. HOWEVER, how much test you need depends on experience. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying start with 7 or 800 mg. With a longer ester, it is not wise to start out at a high dose because it is possible that sides might womp you and then you would be stuck for a while as it will take a while to deminish.

so for my initial cycle 400 may be a good starting point?
    I have been lifting for 6 years.
    I am 27 and weigh roughly 185, with 12% BF.

Yes, 400 would be fine. You'll want to go up once you get into it though. Trust me

by go up, you mean during cycle or for the 2nd cycle? looking for a net gain after PCT of around 10lb.s to start. Is that doable?

Thanks for the help.

Go up for your next cycle or some people even go up during the cycle if there are no side effects. I'm not telling anyone to go "up" in their current cycle, but I have seen it done. 10 lbs after pct, yes.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't always have to go up. If you continue to see good gains at 400mg-500mg, then stay there. I say this because I did a test. I doubled my dose for several weeks to see if I would see that much of a difference. I honestly didn't. I began to see more sides. I think sometimes (at least with me) we tend to get lazy with are diets and assume we need to continue to raise doses instead of tweaking our diets. There is NOWAY most of us can't grow at 500mg. I completely changed my body doing only 250mg of TEST with my first cycle.

Peace,

BLT

great advice, both of you.

This board has been a wealth of knowledge over the past couple years.

Buylongterm is on the money too. More is not always better. I am seeing amazing gains from just 600mg per week. Im up about 14 lbs 1/3rd through the cycle.

kn0bby8 is offline New Member
    What do u think and what kind of gains u think im gonna get. right noe i am currently 2nd day week 2 and weigh 180. Ieat around 2000 cals a day and around 200g protein and do 20 min cardio and lift 5 days a week.
    week 1-2 250mg deca
    week 3-8 250mg deca and 25 mg anavar
    i have 30 2.5 mg fermara and take a half every day
    for pct i have plenty of hcg and 30 50mg clomids

Tell me what u think

In regard to my first post i know that i will have low libido and my junk may nt work for that reason i have some viagara. I am doing low doses because i want to stay lean i didnt want to blow up. I have recounted my protein and i eat around 300g a day. I have read alot about dieting when using gear and i know that it is recomended to eat around 4000cal. But normally when i train i only eat about 1200 at the most. Since i have startred my cycle i have almost doubled my calorie intake. Another reason i am not eating 4000 is because i want to stay lean and not blow up. I am curious if i wilil notice gains or not. I have already noticed strength gains bu ti want to know if i will grow at all.

Jackt23 is offline Member
    well low doses dont equal leanness(is that a word?).....just equal less effective...the drug doesnt change what its gonna do just because the dose is low...and deca might not be your best choice for lean mass....just my .02.maybe prop next time and maybe with tren ..and 4000 cals doesnt nessesarily mean your gonna blow up either...eating constantmeals keeps your metabolism stable which in turn will help burn fat(i think i got that from muscle and fitness...somone correct me if im wrong)
    i have no experience with anavar but as far as deca goes....with those doses and cal intake dont expect much

btw 30clomid isnt enough for proper pct
    Last edited by Jackt23; 09-28-2004 at 08:28 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kn0bby8

In regard to my first post i know that i will have low libido and my junk may nt work for that reason i have some viagara. I am doing low doses because i want to stay lean i didnt want to blow up. I have recounted my protein and i eat around 300g a day. I have read alot about dieting when using gear and i know that it is recomended to eat around 4000cal. But normally when i train i only eat about 1200 at the most. Since i have startred my cycle i have almost doubled my calorie intake. Another reason i am not eating 4000 is because i want to stay lean and not blow up. I am curious if i wilil notice gains or not. I have already noticed strength gains bu ti want to know if i will grow at all.
    If you are doing deca right, it will blow you up. Water retention is the culprit, but also the good thing as it keeps the joints well lubed.

Thread Information