Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710

    still bloated from the juice.

    week 8 test e/eq/winny cycle and i am still bloated inspite of the anti e's. i attribute it to the crappy diet i have. i already watched sodium intake and diet is in check. how do i lose the water i am retaining? my face is sooo puffy.

    there must be a quick fix for losing some of the water. i dont want to have to wait til after pct for me to drop the water.

  2. #2
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,463
    drink a ton of water it will act as a diuretic itself

    diet coke worsks well, aspartamine

  3. #3
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    drink a ton of water it will act as a diuretic itself

    diet coke worsks well, aspartamine

    been drinking tons of water around 8 liters ED. how many diet cokes do you recommend a day?

  4. #4
    LILLEN's Avatar
    LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    328
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    week 8 test e/eq/winny cycle and i am still bloated inspite of the anti e's. i attribute it to the crappy diet i have. i already watched sodium intake and diet is in check. how do i lose the water i am retaining? my face is sooo puffy.

    there must be a quick fix for losing some of the water. i dont want to have to wait til after pct for me to drop the water.
    Think you'll have to wait untill after PCT Why in such hurry?? Water reteintion (spelling) is good in limited amounts.and after PCT its gone...

  5. #5
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by LILLEN
    Think you'll have to wait untill after PCT Why in such hurry?? Water reteintion (spelling) is good in limited amounts.and after PCT its gone...
    yup im in a bit of a hurry i seriously do not like the way i look. most of the water is in my gutt and face. i am so bothered that i am willing on altering my bulking cycle. happy with my size already and will spend the last month cutting.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •