bolin is offline Associate Member

I am on deca, help, information on BROMO

I am on a cycle and I am taking deca , I am taking 200mg b6, I heard that I need bromo too. Do I buy it from pharmacies?? How much do I take?? do I take it wihile on cycle or just pct?? or if progresterone gyno appears

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    you dont nesacerraly need BROMO,it always good to have on hand.you didnt say what your dosage of deca is per week,but if not extreme then the b-6 should be all you need.and yes you need a script for it to get from a pharmacey or just obtain it the same way you do your gear

I will be taking 300mg deca week, 76mg parabolan week, 500 mg sustanon week. Thanks for the info. I will have 200mg of B6 + 20mg nolva e/day

Can someone tell me how much bromo I need to take please?? And what it's really called. During the cycle or if signs of gyno appear?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    Can someone tell me how much bromo I need to take please?? And what it's really called. During the cycle or if signs of gyno appear?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!
    hey bro, at 300mg deca /week, bromo not needed.....

durkheim is offline Junior Member
    Although I would agree that a cycle including 300mg/wk of Deca would generally not require bromo, everybody reacts to compounds such as this differently and so you need to take precautions.

Keeping bromo on hand would be a very wise decision incase of prolactin induced gyno symptoms. Dosage at first signs of gyno IMO should be 7.5mg ED until symptoms subside, the pills come in 2.5mg so you should split this into 3 doses per day.

This is a prescription only drug and has side effects that you should know about. It will lower your growth hormone production and can cause nausea, reduce appetite, lower BP, fatigue, depression, etc. The side effects list is pretty extensive, but from personal experience I have found it comparably mild to steroidal substances.

It works by increasing dopamine levels, which in turn normalizes prolactin and restores gonadotropin production. Bromo is actually prescribed as a sexual enhancement drug for this very purpose.

Thread Information