AnabolicNut is offline New Member

taking paxil while on a cycle

I am getting some paxil for social anxiety disorder. I dont have a problem w/ depression... Would it be ok to mix the paxil with tren /test/dbol ? Is paxil 17aa? Thanks.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    I believe its ok to run paxil with it. I did the same thing just i just took plain test. I felt great I got to my heaviest weight ever I believe paxil has some effect on metabolism? It was not bad weight though. I would wait for a mod or vet's answer thought they may know more about mixing the compounds. Good luck bro

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicNut
    I am getting some paxil for social anxiety disorder. I dont have a problem w/ depression... Would it be ok to mix the paxil with tren/test/dbol? Is paxil 17aa? Thanks.
    i wish i had paxil, i thinki have social anxiety unless i am drunk as hell then i just dont give a shiit.. so i keep taking it bro.. iwould

chris64 is offline Banned
    Just be careful coming off Paxil - it has a VERY short half-life (15 or 20 hours). Come off of it slowly or you'll end up like a buddy of mine (sleeping 18 hours a day and crying when awake).

Quote Originally Posted by chris64
    Just be careful coming off Paxil - it has a VERY short half-life (15 or 20 hours). Come off of it slowly or you'll end up like a buddy of mine (sleeping 18 hours a day and crying when awake).
    lol that sucks. thanks

gya321 is offline Member
    I ran a deca /test cycle on paxil and everything was fine

LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member
    You take paxil in a pymird cycle start low work it up then come down and off it. Just take it the way the doc says to and youll be fine. I used paxil cr that sh!t is amazing turned my whole life around for the better.
    GOOD LUCK BRO

LS1

Really, so this stuff worked good for you guys who used it?

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Shouldn't be a problem. Paxil is classified as a SSRI...NOT a 17aa.

fa 2 ka is offline New Member
    my doctor proscribed paxil to me last summer cuz i was depressed... but i just took a cylce instead.... the depression went right away

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fa 2 ka
    my doctor proscribed paxil to me last summer cuz i was depressed... but i just took a cylce instead.... the depression went right away
    Maybe doctors should prescribe steroid cycles instead of antidepresants!

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Paxil is an SSRI (Serotonin Reuptake Inhibiter) and the only thing Paxil affects is the neurotransmitter serotonin (it blocks the reuptake of serotonin when serotonin is released from the neurotransmitter, thus creating more serotonin to be in the brain). With serotonin levels increases you will have an overall feelings of wellness. Cocaine works similar to Paxil but only a 100 Xs more and then after the coke wears off you brain is depleted of serotonin and you had better be ready for an emotional crash.

Steroids work on a hormonal level and do not have much of an affect on neurotransmitters chemicals. So taking Paxil should not be a problem while on juice and if anything it will help you during pct

Thread Information