seriouslifter is offline Member

Who has done Prop/Tren combo?

Who has experienced this combo before, since Tren and prop are in the same vial I am getting it from. I hear people stopping the tren 2 weeks before the test. Oviously you can not do that with stuff I am getting it from, since its in the same vial mixed. Does it really matter to stop Tren 2 weeks before Prop? Who experienced this? I wanted to do that with winny. Should I run the winny at week 7 to week 12 instead to overlap? Is 400mg a week for Prop even alot? I know its a test and last cycle I was doing 500mg of sust. Oviously 1 is short acting and other is long acting.

Tren 75mg, Prop 100mg = 1cc together mixed

Week 1-10 EOD 1cc
    Week 5-10 ED 55mg Winny

When should I start PCT? 3 days after last shot?
    Help I want to start cycle soon.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off u arent shooting enough. u shoul dbe shooting 1cc ED. prop and fina are best run this way, because it causes less fluxuations in the blood levels and minimizes side effects.
    people stop tren before the test is because tren is VERY hard on your HTPA. it shuts u down very quick, so people alike a few weeks of just test alone before they hit PCT to make it easier on themselves.

the placement of the winny looks fine..... yes PTC 3 days after last shot

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    first off u arent shooting enough. u shoul dbe shooting 1cc ED. prop and fina are best run this way, because it causes less fluxuations in the blood levels and minimizes side effects.
    people stop tren before the test is because tren is VERY hard on your HTPA. it shuts u down very quick, so people alike a few weeks of just test alone before they hit PCT to make it easier on themselves.

the placement of the winny looks fine..... yes PTC 3 days after last shot
    You can do it EOD, I read anabolics 2004. what should be the weekly dosages. If ED that would be 700mg of test and 525 of tren. If I do it EOD each week it changes dosages back and worth since 1 week is 4 days and other is 3 days for injections. Some people dont get sides doing it EOD, everyone is different. People said you would get alot of sides if you dont inject sust e3d. I got really no sides for shooting on a mon and thurs. I just want to know if 75mg of tren and 100mg eod is enough dosages to see changes and increase strength alot and so on for 3rd cycle.

CatGrabber is offline Member

Why would it be mixed in the 1st place?

Quote Originally Posted by CatGrabber
    Its from a underground lab.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by CatGrabber
    i know a lot of people who brew their prop/tren together. by doing this you can have both in the same shot.

[QUOTE=w_rballs]first off u arent shooting enough. u shoul dbe shooting 1cc ED. prop and fina are best run this way, because it causes less fluxuations in the blood levels and minimizes side effects.

the placement of the winny looks fine..... yes PTC 3 days after last shot[/QUOTE

what would your solution be if his prop/tren are already mixed?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    You can do it EOD, I read anabolics 2004. what should be the weekly dosages. If ED that would be 700mg of test and 525 of tren. If I do it EOD each week it changes dosages back and worth since 1 week is 4 days and other is 3 days for injections. Some people dont get sides doing it EOD, everyone is different. People said you would get alot of sides if you dont inject sust e3d. I got really no sides for shooting on a mon and thurs. I just want to know if 75mg of tren and 100mg eod is enough dosages to see changes and increase strength alot and so on for 3rd cycle.

yes u can can do it EOD, but evryone i konw and myslef included get better results shotting ED.

also 1 cc EOD is NOT enough. it should be 1cc ED or 2cc EOD

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    for my next cycle Im mixing prop/tren /b12 all together in the same vial...b/c I hate the pain after prop and this wonderful concoction will not be as painful......

[QUOTE=Spoon]

the placement of the winny looks fine..... yes PTC 3 days after last shot[/QUOTE

what would your solution be if his prop/tren are already mixed?
    Its 75mg Tren/100mg Prop per cc. So how much should I shoot eod? 2cc's?

yes u can can do it EOD, but evryone i konw and myslef included get better results shotting ED.

also 1 cc EOD is NOT enough. it should be 1cc ED or 2cc EOD
    Isnt that a high dosage 2cc EOD? Thats 800mg of test a week and 600mg of tren ? Umm this doesnt seem right to take every week. Right? What about 1.5? I read anabolics 2004 and it said for test prop it should be around 300-400 per week and Tren 75mg ed or eod? Someone please help, everyone keeps debating, some people said it was fine, others say bump dosage up.

Does it matter to end Tren and prop at the sametime? Im starting PCT 3 days after last shot of Tren and prop.

tren should be run 75mg/ed. if u listen to anabolic 2004 it says that the tren should be higher than the test?? this should not be. by having the tren higher than the test it will affect libido and your willy very hard. its best to run the test a few weeks past the tren to make recovery easier on you rbody

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    for my next cycle Im mixing prop/tren/b12 all together in the same vial...b/c I hate the pain after prop and this wonderful concoction will not be as painful......
    isnt b12 water based? how well would that mix into the same vial of prop/tren .. wouldnt it be floating on the top of the prop/tren?

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    isnt b12 water based? how well would that mix into the same vial of prop/tren.. wouldnt it be floating on the top of the prop/tren?
    Yes it will be......however if you shake the vial really well then it will suspend for about a minute or two untill you load it up in the syringe and shoot it......Look at Finabolan.....every cc has 70mg/ml Tren and 500I.U of B12/ml so tradionally you shake it up real well before you load it up......

Going Prop/Tren /Enan/EQ right now. I like to mix the prop and tren, so I prefer ED injects because 3cc of Oil is alot to push into one spot if I did go EOD.

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    I'm on week 4 of my cycle, test Enath 500mg wk. I want to throw in a bottle of tren /prop into the mix. since i'm allready running Enath, would it be allright to shoot the tren/prop eod?

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslifter
    Its 75mg Tren/100mg Prop per cc. So how much should I shoot eod? 2cc's?
    1cc ed bro.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I'll be running 75mg tren , and 100mg prop ed, in afew months. Second half of my bulker.

DoctaBig is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    for my next cycle Im mixing prop/tren/b12 all together in the same vial...b/c I hate the pain after prop and this wonderful concoction will not be as painful......
    lol, im running that same combo right now...wishful thinking on the pain thing though. I've run prop before and this stuff all mixed together doesnt make life better at all. I should mention that i am only in week 2 of my first cycle with every day shots. So it may get better.

To answer the original question...i'm pretty sure who your source is. You should be able to get your hands on 20 ml's of prop for chump change. Buy 60ml's of combo and 20 ml's of prop alone. Then run

1-8 prop/tren 1 cc EVERY DAY...man up and do it!!!!
    8-10 Prop alone at 1 cc per day.

if the sides get too rough do what i did, drop the dose down to like 0.8 ml per day...then you can extend your cycle to 10 weeks. Which is probably a good idea anway.

Gilster is offline Member
    I did this with those.

Week 1-16 Prop 150mgs/d
    Week 1-16 Tren 150mgs/d

Great results but got shut down hard and recovery was VERY difficult. Never quite recovered totally.

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilster
    I did this with those.

Week 1-16 Prop 150mgs/d
    Week 1-16 Tren 150mgs/d

Great results but got shut down hard and recovery was VERY difficult. Never quite recovered totally.
    Do you think your recovery was difficult because you didnt run the test a little longer or at a higher dosage? OR just because you ran such a high dose?

Gilster is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SKiN
    Do you think your recovery was difficult because you didnt run the test a little longer or at a higher dosage? OR just because you ran such a high dose?
    It was the tren . I have done much higher doses of test and had no problem recovering. In fact I have done twice that much test and had no probs. The problem is that tren shuts you down REAL hard and it makes recovery incredibly difficult when used for a long time like that. The high tren dose surely had an effect as well. I also used tren at 300mgs/d after that cycle, and that finished me forever on tren. I do not believe that the test created the problem.

Thread Information