Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

is clen illegal to possess?

hey guys .. im curious if clen is illegal to possess if a cop was to find it ? I figure if you can legally buy it on the net, ebay etc.. then its legal to have? Any truth to that? thanks guys

Soup is offline Associate Member
    it is a controled substance, hence forth the caveat "for research use only"

Coldog2g is offline Junior Member
    so that means it is illegal to possess? MY girlfriends mother found her clen and i think shes going to call the cops about it .. So im just curious if she can get in trouble or not? thanks

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    if anything were to happen just say a friend gave them to you b/c of a broc aid...I dont think you should have any trouble

Soup is offline Associate Member
    it is a controlled substance, so if the cop had experience or knew what it was, there may be some cause for concern.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    hey guys .. im curious if clen is illegal to possess if a cop was to find it ? I figure if you can legally buy it on the net, ebay etc.. then its legal to have? Any truth to that? thanks guys
    Clen is no different than any other prescription drug. You have to have a prescription to possess it legally.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    it is illegal to possess a prescription drug without the prescription. but alot of times the officer doesnt even worry about it if it is an a prescription type bottle. just tell him they are brochodilators for ur undiagnosed asthma. and if her g/mother owns the house tell ur g/friend to say that it belonged to grandma. it will come down to her word against her g/mothers word.

Thread Information