Tankass is offline Senior Member

Clenbuterol and Cramps - Please Help

I am on day 4 of my clen (5 tabs). I was at rugby and my calves cramped so bad that I could not walk. Every step then would cramp even harder. I had to down like a gallon of water before I could even stand up. I didn't feel dehydrated at all. Was it the water that helped? Is there anything I can do to avoid this or do I just have to deal with it. Thanks in advance.

-g

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    1500mg/day of magnesium
    2000mg/day of potassium supps.

get the potassium from salt substitutes at the supermarket. they're potassium chloride, tastes shitty, but a teaspoon packs 500-700mg of potassium.

potassium tabs are very expensive and you hardly get any out of them. trust me, go with the salt. don't forget magnesium too. these have to be taken in caps or tabs though.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    get the potassium from salt substitutes at the supermarket. they're potassium chloride, tastes shitty, but a teaspoon packs 500-700mg of potassium.
    Anyone know the name of one of these kinds of products?

Originally posted by gsims

Anyone know the name of one of these kinds of products?
    k-lite,... damn, i'm drawing a blank.

just go to the diet foods area. they have it for people with high blood pressure. it should be next to the sweet and low and the other sugar subs..

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    potassium and magnesium...is the way to go...make sure that are slow release so that you have these electrolites throughout the day.

if you really let you electrolites go low..you can be in serious trouble...so cramping is the first sign...stop it right there..and you will have no problem.

gatorade..is a great source of electrolites...however i am sure you are trying to cut up..so you might not like that option...so go with the tabs...

Originally posted by Shredz

gatorade..is a great source of electrolites...however i am sure you are trying to cut up..so you might not like that option...so go with the tabs...
    gatorade is a very poor source of electrolytes. i think you get less than 70mg of potassium and close to no magnesium per 8 oz serving. compare that to v8, which has 700mg potassium per 8 oz serving.

either way, go with the KCl table salt.

way2rude4u is offline New Member
    All I can tell you is that I have experienced the same cramps that you are talking about and it sucks!! I take a multi vitamin pack every morning, drink 1 1/2 to 3 gallons of water a day, and eat one banana with my lunch while I am on clen . I know you don't feel thristy, but when you start to feel thristy is when it is too late. Drink at least 1 liter of water per hour and I am sure that you won't have any more problems with cramps!!

Just my $.02!

Majsi98 is offline New Member
    It has nothing to do with what you sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS THE Taurine that has been depleted from the liver!!!!! Thats the reason for cramps!!!!

Thread Information