MaNofSteeL is offline Associate Member

Really need help guys!

Ok here's the thing...
    I ordered DNP from -H- about 2 weeks ago "Priority Mail" and it's still not here.
    And last week i ordered more from him "Express Mail" and also NOT here! the tracking info has stayed the same for the past 6 days: "Your item left the United States from SAN FRANCISCO AMC at 10:22 am on September 22, 2004. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

I also got a delivery confirmation email from them saying: "In response to your request dated 22/9/2004, we regret to inform you that we were unable to locate any delivery information in our records regarding your item number ED327285812US.

If you require additional assistance, please take this receipt to your local Post Office or postal representative."

Guys i hope you understand how i ****ing feel! So please if u have ANY info at all reply to this post please! And feel free to track my order from usps.com.

p.s: i ordered even MORE DNP now using FedEx and i have no idea if it'll get here or not! I spent so much money!..... And i live in Israel/Jerusalem btw.
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 09-28-2004 at 12:43 PM.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Ok here's the thing...
    I ordered DNP from -H- about 2 weeks ago "Priority Mail" and it's still not here.
    And last week i ordered more from him "Express Mail" and also NOT here! the tracking info has stayed the same for the past 6 days: "Your item left the United States from SAN FRANCISCO AMC at 10:22 am on September 22, 2004. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later. "

I also got a delivery confirmation email from them saying: "In response to your request dated 22/9/2004, we regret to inform you that we were unable to locate any delivery information in our records regarding your item number ED327285812US.

If you require additional assistance, please take this receipt to your local Post Office or postal representative."

Guys i hope you understand how i ****ing feel! So please if u have ANY info at all reply to this post please! And feel free to track my order from usps.com.

p.s: i ordered even MORE DNP now using FedEx and i have no idea if it'll get here or not! I spent so much money!..... And i live in Israel/Jerusalem btw.
    are you serious???

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    are you serious???
    Bro this is no joke! I'm really mad and i feel like ****!
    So u guys are my last hope to maybe figure out what the **** is goin on!

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm confused as to why you didnt receive your stuff but then you ordered more?!?

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i'm confused as to why you didnt receive your stuff but then you ordered more?!?
    Yea i did for friends who werent patient enough!
    There's NO REASON whatsoever for it not to get here! -H-'s packs are always received!

You have no idea how i feel right now...

p.s: i even gave him a different address for the last order with a P.O.box also.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    Well bro, trust me i know how you feel, the first two times i tried to order gear i got dicked and lost about a grand. I dont know why you havent received your stuff, if its the same guy i'm thinking it is, he is very reliable. Have you sent him an e-mail asking him whats going on?

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    I would stop ordering bro... You can send some money to me if your givin it away. LOL

good luck with it bruda

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    Well bro, trust me i know how you feel, the first two times i tried to order gear i got dicked and lost about a grand. I dont know why you havent received your stuff, if its the same guy i'm thinking it is, he is very reliable. Have you sent him an e-mail asking him whats going on?
    I know he's reliable and i've sent him emails and he said that there's no reason y i shouldn't get the dnp ..
    Last edited by MaNofSteeL; 09-28-2004 at 01:39 PM.

BUMP! C'mon guys? no1 has ever got a delayed shipment or anything before?

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Your in another country it takes a little bit. By the time it goes overseas and then goes through customs. Give it some more time you will get it. His packs always go through.

Has anyone else ordered from him recently?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    Has anyone else ordered from him recently?
    Ofcourse..he also mentioned that he sent packages to Greece and China (if i remember correctly) and they were received.
    People ALWAYS get their packages from him that's why i'm pissed! What the hell did i do wrong in life LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MaNofSteeL
    Ofcourse..he also mentioned that he sent packages to Greece and China (if i remember correctly) and they were received.
    People ALWAYS get their packages from him that's why i'm pissed! What the hell did i do wrong in life LOL.
    No i wanted to see if any other members on this board ordered recently and wether or not they got their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    No i wanted to see if any other members on this board ordered recently and wether or not they got their stuff.
    Ah ok so has anyone ordered from -H- recently?

Thread Information